3- Sweet-cheeks

"Hey!" Bender ignores the jock, still staring at Matt who was staring right back.

"Hey!" He shouted again. Bender turned around with an eye roll and asked what the annoying jock wanted.

"If I lose my temper, you're totaled, man!" The tone of his voice made it clear that he was pissed. Not that Bender or Matt cared, it was fun pissing off the bratty group of popular kids.

"Totally?" Bender replied back in a weird voice, not believing the boy.

"Totally." Seeing as Claire hadn't been in this conversation much, she decided to pipe up which annoyed Matt to no end, she hated it. And everything about the girl, to be fair.

"Why don't you just shut up! Nobody here is interested!" While the jock agreed with Claire and said something about him being a 'butt-face' the fact that Claire thought she could talk for everyone pissed Matt off even more.

"Well hey Sporto, What'd you do to get in here? Forget to wash your jock?" Though Matt enjoyed the drama, she was getting tired of the endless bickering and she still hadn't found her lighter.

"Uh, excuse me, fellas? I think we should just write our papers.." Johnson said, trying to stop the fighting. The jock decided to make things worse.

"Look, just because you live in here doesn't give you the right to be a pain in the ass, so knock it off!" He exclaimed, his voice getting louder and more aggressive.

"It's a free country.." Bender says nodding his head with a fake look of pain on his face. Matt, who never found her lighter leaned all the way back in her chair the two front legs off the ground, and closed her eyes, nodding in agreement.

Claire had decided to step into the conversation again. "He's just trying to get a rise out of you! Just ignore him.." Everyone moved their stare to Matt after the two front legs of her chair clashed against the ground again. She glared at them making everyone's attention leave the scary-ish girl.

"Sweets," Claire looked back watching the boy with a weird look. "You couldn't ignore me if you tried." As the pink princess turned around Matt scoffed causing Bender to look back. "Oh, you think you could?" Matt raised her eyebrows with a shrug, a smirk making its way onto her face. "Whatever helps you sleep at night sweet-cheeks." Turning back to the front, Bender decided to annoy the pompous teenagers even more.

"So.." He stuck his tongue out, clicking it against his lips "So! Are you guys like boyfriend, girlfriend? Steady dates?" Matt moved her elbow from the back of her chair to the table to she could rest her hand in her palm, wanting to know where this was going. "Lo-vers? Come on sporto, level with me... you slip her the hot..beef..injection?" Matt mouth moved into a grin as an airy chuckle left them.

"GO TO HELL!"

"ENOUGH!" Matts shoulders shook with laughter, finding the aggravation of the two hilarious. She covered her mouth with her hand again after hearing Vernon yell something. Maybe, just maybe, she would want to talk to this guy after all this detention shit.

-------------

Hi! I know I'm posting a lot but I have literally nothing else to do.

EDITED--