13- Matt's a pot head

"How do you know where Vernon went?" Claire asked Bender as she basically stepped on the back of Matt's feet. Eventually, Vernon had left for some reason allowing them to make their way to the locker.

"I don't" He responded back truthfully.

"Then how do you know when he'll be back?" Matt rolled her eyes at the stupid question. He gave the girl the same reply, tossing his hand over Matt's shoulder as she turned her head to stare at the girl with a grin.

"Being bad feels pretty good, huh?"

Eventually they made it to Benders locker and which he had wrote, "Open this locker and you DIE!!!!" and a little noose. As the boy opened a locker revealing a bunch of garbage and random things cluttered in it, along with a home-made guillotine. As the others looked on in disgust, Matt looked at the stickers and magnets he had put everywhere, eventually stealing a Black Sabbath one- she couldn't help herself.

"You're a slob." Clark commented at the sight.

"My maid's on vacation." Bender replied back sarcastically as he tossed a lighter at Matt and continued to pull out a brown paper bag which had two more inside of it and a final bag of pot. Matt, happy that she finally had a lighter and now more had a grin growing on her face as they walked away from the others, Benders hand on her shoulder again while they continued to bitch about the idea of someone smoking in the same room as them.

"You're a pot head, hm?" Bender asked the girl, as she looked up at him her face still holding a smile as she shrugged. She very much was.

"We'll cross through the lab, and then we'll double back." The brunette stated as the others finally caught up.

"You better be right. If Vernon cuts us off, it's your fault, asshole." Andrew replied before they turned the corner. Seeing Vernon in the hall, Matt grabbed Bender's wrist roughly pulling him along as she ran. Her foster brothers- Julian, yes the Julian from lunch and Scotty- played baseball, something she was always interested in so they taught her. She was better at batting because she had a passion for hitting things and -even though she smoked so much her lungs were probably already black- amazing at running.

As they continued to run from the vice principal, it seemed as though they could never get away from him. After almost tripping down the stairs, Bender told the group to stop.

"We have to go through the cafeteria." He stated, pointing his arm in the other direction.

"No, the activities hall." Clark argued.

"You don't know what you're talking about." It was true, if anybody would know this it would be the ones stuck in detention just about every Saturday.

"No, you don't know what you're talking about!" As they continued to argue, the girl who still hadn't talked let out a squeak. "We're through listening to you. We're going this way. You go where you want, mother hen. Come on!" Watching as Andy, Brian and Claire run in the wrong direction Matt ran a hand through her hair.

"If they're gonna get caught we might as well watch it." She stated, grabbing Benders wrist again while hoping the other girl would follow along.

"Shit!" Clark exclaimed as they reached the activities hall which was gated off.

"Great idea, jag-off." Bender told the boy, sarcastically.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you! Why didn't you listen to John!?" Matt asked the boy, clearly done with his bullshit.

"We're dead." Brian stated, clearly worried.

"No, just me." Bender stated while looking at Matt.

"What are you talking about? I swear to god Bender-" She was cut of by the boy turning to the nerd.

"Get back to the library. Keep the unit out of it." He gritted through his teeth before turning back to Matt who was now glaring at him and delivering a sloppy kiss to the cheek before running down the halls, screaming to some song.

"You heard him, move your asses." Matt stated as she started to run back to the library.

--------

EDITED--