1- Class-A Asshole

Seeing as it was now Saturday morning Matt was sitting in front of the school, lighting a cigarette that was already placed in her mouth. Today she was wearing an old Nascar graphic tee and a pair of leather shorts with fishnets underneath and the same leather jacket to match her shorts and the same pair of ray bans. Maybe going to a killer party last night wasn't a good idea but they weren't one to turn down a party. Considering this, the pair of sunglasses that usually sat on their head was now blocking the glaring sun from their eyes.

Matt knew she was already late when the last of the cars left the parking lot so she decided to take her sweet time just to piss off the vice-principal nobody seemed to like. Eventually, they got up and stomped out the cigarette, removing the Walkman from their ears. Making her way into the library, it seemed like they were interrupting the Assistant Principals' speech. The clanging of her wallet chain seemed to be drawing attention to her.

"Smalls, you've decided to join us. Why don't we add another detention, see if you come on time?" Vernon said. Truthfully he had forgotten she was even supposed to come.

Matt gave a shrug in response and moved to the table in the back behind the guy that seemed to always be there.

"Excuse me sir?" Claire spoke up, raising her hand. "I know this is detention but um, I don't think I belong in here." It sounded like she was talking to a toddler because of the tone her voice was in. Matt rolled her eyes hearing it, tipping her head back for on the chair after doing so. Vernon ignored the girl and checked his watch.

"It is now..7:06" The blonde kid in the green sweater checked his watch too. "You have exactly 8 hours and 54 minutes to think about why you're here." The kid in front of Matt tilted his head back, spit, and caught it in his mouth. Matt may have been impressed but Claire wasn't. "Ponder the error of the ways." He pointed at Claire which seemed to offend her. "You may not talk," The kid in the green sweater began to move seats. "You will not move from these seats," He moved back. Moving to the kid in front of Matt, he pulled the chair out from under his feet while pointing at him. "And you will not sleep. Alright, people were gonna try something a little different today. We are going to write an essay." Matt let out a long sigh. "No less than a thousand words, describing to me who you think you are." While he placed the paper on Matt's desk, she glared at the man under her sunglasses which were hiding her eyes from the humming fluorescent lights above instead of the sun.

"This a test?" This kid in front of her asked, trying to get on Vernon's nerves.

"And when I say essay, I mean essay. I do not mean a single word repeated a thousand times. Is that clear, Mr. Bender?"

"Crystal" He replied sarcastically. He was the guy Julian wouldn't shut his trap about. Matt, did you see what Bender did today? Matt, did you see Bender fighting that kid today? Matt, did you hear about the new graffiti in Vernon's office? Guess who did it? Bender this, Bender that. Apparently he was a class A asshole. Whenever they or a friend scored a day or two in detention he always seemed to be there and it seemed like he was an ok dude. Matt had talked to him a few times.

"Good. Maybe you'll learn a little something about yourself. Maybe you'll even decide whether or not you care to return." This time, the blonde kid that reminded Matt of Shaggy stood up.

"Uh, y'know I can answer that right now, sir, y'know that be no for me, 'cause-" The blonde boy was cut off by Vernon. Matt laughed at the poor boy's stupidity under her breath.

"Sit down, Johnson." The boy, nervous and still trying to be respectful replied with a quiet thank you. "My office is right across that hall, any monkey business is ill-advised. Questions?" The boy in front of Matt responded.

"Yeah. I got a question. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?" He asked, gaining a few smiles from the others and a quiet chuckle out of Matt.

"And the answer to that question, Mr.Bender, next Saturday. Don't mess with the bull young man, you'll get the horns." After the little show Bender and Vernon put on, Vernon decided to leave.

"That man.. is a brownie hound." Bender said pointing to the exiting teacher. And so, detention began.

-------

Looking back at it again and I cant believe that people are actually reading this it's so bad I'm so sorry yall