Overall Alpha 2

"oh my God I'm going to miss you my dear sister" Rosalinda cried as she and Griselda helped me pack my stuff.

"It's going to be OK love, we can always write to each other, and I'm pretty certain the overall Alpha won't deny me a chance to come visit you all once in a while."

Griselda took my palms into her own.

"My dear girl, as much as it pains me to have to say goodbye to you, I'm happy the goddess gave you a mate who's not just any man but a powerful one at that. I've always known you to be a fierce leader my girl and I'm glad the goddess knows that too because she not only made you someone's mate but also gave you a prestigious title that all the female population in the planet would die to have, the title of the overall Luna. Lead always with kindness and sincerity, be there to help and obey your mate while also correcting him and showing him the right path. I know as much as you are slowly falling for him, you also have fear in your heart because of his reputation. But believe me my dear there's nothing to worry about, the goddess knew what she was doing and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to change him and give him a better reputation. Now that we are done here me and your sister Rosalinda will leave so that you can get some rest."

"Griselda you can go, I'm staying here with my sister, I want to spend the night with her"

"It's OK you can stay but ensure you let your sister sleep."

She stood up to leave but I stopped her.

"Thanks nanny for everything, for being my second mom, for giving me the best advice, for always challenging me to face my fears and to do better. I love you so much" I hugged her tightly  with tears in my eyes and she kissed my forehead before leaving my room.

Now that the overall Alpha was my mate, it was decided, rather he decided that I was going to leave with him in the morning to Florida where he lived. It was met by a bit of disagreement from my father and other official members of my packland but Roman had already made up his mind and they knew better than to disagree.

"OK it's time for dinner come let us all be seated" my dad's beta called.

We sat down and food was served. There was silence to say the least the only sounds being that of plates and forks and knives clinging on to each other.

I couldn't help but feel his eyes on me. He sat where my father sat since he was now the head of the table no puns intended, while I sat on the furthest end of the table where the women sat.

He cleared his throat and movements stopped.

"OK, I've been able to supervise your packland today Christopher, and it's beautiful, the werewolves here are lovely and looking at the beautiful healthy farms I can also tell they are very hardworking, you are ruling this land well,"

"Thank you my Alpha" my father replied with a slight bow.

"Now, not only has your packland impressed me, the goddess decided to make your elder daughter my mate and will be the overall luna meaning we get to be relatives as well."

He said and my dad laughed nervously.

My father loved me alot, and he always wanted me to be married into royalty, because he knew I'd make a wonderful Luna but with the look of sadness in his face, I could tell he didn't expect it to be this soon.

"Now as much as alot of things have happened today, I'd like to ask my mate to go get ready and pack all the stuff she requires, bid her loved ones goodbye because she'll definitely have to come with me and should be ready to leave by dawn."