One mistake

Y/n remembers Well that day, that cursed yet weirdly most blessed summer night of july 2016 when her life changed for the worst in a blink of an eye.

      Flashback:

I had just gotten a job as one of the camera personnel for Raw, and that meant more experience, travelling to different places and a huge salary.

On this friday to be exact, we were shooting Raw on the last day of the European tour that was ending in Spain the place that we were currently in.

To most people including myself,it was a great day considering we were preshooting raw earlier than its actual day and it was the last raw until hell in a cell which was going to be held on Sunday not the day after tomorrow but next week which meant we had one whole week free to rest.

The final match ended, and once I packed up my camera, I left for the female crew locker room where I took the rest of my stuff and left for the hotel.

I took a shower, rested for a few minutes before joining my friends bayley and Sasha to go out for some drinks.

We enjoyed ourselves drank and danced like it was the last time of our lives. 

I left the bathroom and was about to go back to the girls when my name was called.

Looking back I saw Joe, he was clearly drunk but not at the staggering point.

"Hey Joe, whats u..."

Before I could finish my sentence he pushed into a wall and kissed me like his life depended on it.

I pushed him back hard.

"Joe, you are a married man, what are you doing??"

He kissed my neck and sucked on my soft spot.

I tried pushing him again but he didn't budge and after a couple advances I couldn't help it the alcohol in my system made this seem right and I gave in because the man was my biggest crush plus he was so hot, can you blame me??

"Let's get out of here, y/n" he whispered in my ears and I agreed.

I took my phone and texted the girls that I was leaving for an emergency.

We hailed a cab and left for the hotel. Getting into his room we continued making out before he carried me to a wall and kissed my neck as he undid the straps of my dress taking my nipples in his mouth and sucking on to them each causing a whimper to escape my lips.

He lifted my dress upto my hips, put the panties on the side, unbuckled his pants and entered me making me wheeze at the pain that came with his huge length.

Once inside we both whimpered at the pleasure before he started thrusting going at a smaller pace before going faster. Before I knew it we fell on the bed and he put one of my leg on his shoulder while continuing to ravage my  womanhood.