One mistake 2

2020
Royal Rumble

The day I dreaded finally came, Leia on the other hand was very ecstatic and although I was a nervous wreck her happiness warmed my heart.

I had backstage passes for Leia to go see the superstars, I knew it was time for him to know of her existence, she deserved to know her dad and vice versa.

The matches were so good, the way he was able to have a match and still be in the rumble and be the 2nd last remaining was something so surprising to me.

He was so hot and I'm not supposed to feel this way about him, after all he is married with kids and could never be mine. But truth be told, I no longer regret that night, it was one of my favourite nights to be honest, I still reminisce about it, who wouldn't.

Well when the rumble ended, it was time for me to go backstage, it felt like the old times once again. I was able to bond with alot of wrestlers on the way whom were all surprised to see me and were marveled by my gorgeous baby.

I felt panick rise on my skin, so I decided to go to sasha and bayley's lockerroom to pass time and so that my daughter could forget about meeting him, obviously luck wasn't on my side because met him face to face.

my child was a screaming mess when she saw him and she simply ran to him, while I stood there frozen in my place.

He bent down to my baby's level and she jumped on him.

"behave baby"

"No its OK, whats your name princess??

"My name is Leia Marie."

"What a beautiful name princess and is this your auntie??"

My child chuckled and shook her head.

"No thats y/n my mommy" he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Mummy huh"

"Yes" roman took his gloves out, signed it for her and gave them to her.

After that roman kept looking from Leia to me with a strange look.

When I went to spill the truth his wife and daughter emerged from nowhere.

"There you are, hey I see you have company" his wife said as she greeted me and my daughter, she sort of seemed distant and very defensive.

"Gorgeous daughter you have" as she said that, she kept looking at Leia in the same strange look her husband did a moment ago. Then It hit me up Leia resembled roman alot and they sorta noticed so I had to do the next best thing and bid them goodbye.

I took my daughter and left the building, I didn't even meet up with bayley and Sasha.

When we reached the hotel room,I tucked in Leia who was already asleep and sat down sighing as the events of that day played out in my head.

I was deep in my thoughts and I didn't know when I dozed off on the couch.

A loud banging on my door was what woke me up. I was cautious at first but after looking at the peephole I saw it was Joe's tall figure and I knew this was it.

I opened the door but my stupid self decided to act oblivious to what he was here for.

"Hi Joe what are you doing here?? How did you even know we were here??"

Before I could speak some more he put his arm up.

"I don't want to even start with you right now, y/n, and I didn't come here to play mind games or hide and seek cause that's what you are so into, I want us to talk."

He looked so mad and it was understandable.

"Its OK have a seat please, I have something to tell you as well."

He sat down and sighed, looked down before he looked back up.

"Why did you ignore me? After you ran off, I decided to approach you the next day and guess what?? You had quit your job and left all the way to the other side of the country ??"

"Why are you mad at me?? What was there to discuss joe?? Whatever happened, happened and us talking wasn't gonna change the fact that you cheated and I help you do it, so I didn't see the use of it.

"Wow you don't think us talking was important??"

"Yes."

"Ok, so what was the other thing you wanted to tell me??"

And here I thought he forgot.

"I found out I was pregnant with your child, I wanted to tell you, I really did but I found out you were expecting more kids, so I decided to go to LA and stay there, I eventually gave birth to my daughter whom you've already met and yeah she's yours."

"Can I ask you a question y/n?? At the time I reached out to you and you ran, were you aware that you were pregnant??

"Yeah... yes, I'm sorry it was stupid for me to run away instead of telling you but I just couldn't. Pleaseunderstand"

He sighed held hid his face with his palms then looked at me and chuckled, this was not a happy chuckle but an angry one.

"So all this time , you've had my child and didn't feel it was OK to tell me?? We've been coming to LA for shows and never did you see it fit once to tell me about the existence of my daughter?? I know me coercing you to sleep with me that night was a mistake but I deserved the chance to know my child dont you think so??"

"I am sorry joe for not telling you earlier but you gotta understand, you are a f*cking married man, if I had stayed longer people would have eventually found out. While you would have still kept your job as the top star of wwe, I would have lost my job because I am replaceable,I wasn't gonna let that happen, I had to protect myself, I left and got a job somewhere else and thats where I've been working since."

"Fine OK let's say you left because you didn't want smoke, then why didn't you tell me after you got settled in your new job and place??"

"Because there was no need to, you had your family, if they knew it would be a huge drama and I didn't want that kind of an environment for my child."

After that he didn't say anything else, he just stood up slowly and left, I called him twice but he didn't look back.

Although my heart was sort of in shambles, I felt a sense of relief knowing that baggage that came with the secret I had was gone.

The next day as I packed our things to go back home, a knock came on the door, opened it to see Joe and his wife??

She knew everything and although she was really mad at first, we spoke and I  explained it was a mistake, she understood, and for the sake of Leia we came with a plan of how she could spend time with her father and his family and how joe and I could coparent with no issues.

Eventually she was introduced to her siblings and although Jojo was standoffish at first, she eventually came to love her sister dearly.

A/N: its not the best, its rushed but I tried. This would be good  as a whole book I figured. In this story, the newer twins don't exist. Thank you for 30k+ reads you are the best.