Misunderstandings

In this story
Y/N: is a WWE backstage reporter, a ring announcer and talking smack/WWEs the bump host

I drove home in silence as tears fell down my cheeks, my husband decided a family gathering full of his relatives was a good place to embarass me, I served him food and he shouted at me infront of everyone.

Flashback:

The anoai's were having a family gathering at my mother in Laws home in pensacola Florida and as usual, me and my husband drove to the venue, but in silence, not in good spirits at all considering we fought the day before because I decided to confront him about his text messages with his ex wife, I know its insensible for me to question him about his interactions with her considering she was his wife for a decade plus and they had 3 children together, plus their break up was mutual  they both decided to end it because they fell out of love and decided to be friends instead, that I understood but they have been communicating so much recently with flirtatious texts here and there plus him paying attention more to her than me and I was tired, I decided to talk to him about it, but he blew up and was angry at how I went through his phone (which I agree wasn't good on my part) plus he called me attention hungry and accused me of trying to distance him with his children whom I adored like my own, how would he think that of me, I slept in the guest room and wept the whole night.

We reached his mum's home and she gave us a warm welcome as usual, we interacted with the family members and I could tell he didn't want anything to do with me at the moment so I minded my business, smiled and pretended everything is ok, even though my heart was hurting.

So at the dining table, after saying the grace, the women went on to serve their men, its what we always did, I took two plates as usual and served him first but as I placed his food infront of him, he pushed it away,

"Joe that's your food"

"I don't want it, I will serve myself" the family members were starting to notice our little drama and I whispered for him to just take the food, because people were starting to look at us but he snapped.

"I SAID I DONT WANT IT, ARE YOU GOING TO FORCE A GROWN MAN TO EAT, I'LL SERVE MYSELF DAMNIT!!!"

I jumped a little bit, he had never behaved this way before even when we had our biggest arguments, now everyone looked at us, he woke up and went to serve himself, I ran away and his mom, Trin and Takesha ran after me but I drove off to Tampa took my items, and  drove off to my condo in Miami which was also my hometown, upon arrivingI made a call to the boss lady and Steph was kind enough to give me 2 weeks off"

Weeks later:

Today is MITB, it was 5 pm so I decided to go to the arena, put on some sweats and a tank top, took my back pack and left.

In the arena, I decided to avoid Joe like the plague, he never once called or communicated in that period of time we were separated and I decided not to care anymore, in fact I decided not to bother acknowledging his presence at all. I used to dwell in his lockerroom during shows but today I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to go to the female lockerroom because trin was there and all the other female wrestlers would want to put their nose into my business and I didn't want that, thankfully enough I found an empty room, where I changed my clothes and because I was on commentary for  the female matches only (thank god),  because Kayla and the other girls were handling the ppv preview and the backstage interviews for the network. I decided I was going to look my best tonight, so I brought out the minniest of skirts which was white in colour and matched it with a matching black and white suit coat, shiny black shoes and jewellery.