Tribal Punishment

It was January, Wrestlemania 40 was fast approaching, Amanda and Joe had been fighting alot ,so much he decided to take a break from their relationship which spanned 3 years to that point.

Ofcourse Amanda or Mandee as her friends and colleagues had called her  was so heartbroken by that decision, she took it as a permanent break up.

She knew Joe was a very attractive man and it was only a matter of time before he got into the arms of another woman and this time maybe of a horse woman,  Charlotte.

Those 2 had alot in common and Mandee was just a mid carder girl who was of no importance. She had nothing on someone like Charlotte and although it broke her heart she made peace with that fact.

Why didn't Joe elevate her status in the company you might ask? Because she didnt want that, she stopped Joe on many occasions from trying to get her opportunities from the company, she wanted her success to be due to her own hard work.

Roman and Charlotte had been so close and it was not a secret that they were flirting from time to time, mandee knew this and it became the bane of their multiple fights.

Royal rumble came, and Mandee was given an important match, which she performed so well and the crowd absolutely loved it, there was a landing scene that she did badly and injured her ankle, nobody notice it, so she kept on with the match. Rhea won the match  and Mandee quickly went backstage to prepare for the rumble. She didn't stand to greet anyone cause she feared they'd notice something was wrong with her.

Mandee's POV

My ankles were in so much pain but I wouldn't let anyone know, I didn't want anyone taking my spot at the rumble. It was bad enough that I was a mid carder and was very much overlooked. Now to miss something as big as this? That was not gonna happen.

Furthermore I wasn't staying in the rumble for long, just 5 to 10 minutes like always.When I approached the gorilla entrance with the other girls, I noticed Hunter who was the boss now and Other legends were there with him too like Shawn, taker, Paul heyman and Him

I could feel his gaze on me but I ignored him and bundled myself in with the girls, only to be pulled aside by The boss who informed me that he wanted me to be the person who bayley was gonna eliminate for the win.

I was surprised, that meant I wasn't gonna stay for the 5 or 10 minutes I thought I was gonna stay but rather I was staying in the rumble for over 50 minutes, that was also some sort of record because I was gonna eliminate more people than any female star has ever done, and I was going in at number 4.

It was just my luck, that when I was getting some push my body was letting me down, but there's no way I was gonna tell Hunter that I was injured because not only would I lose this push but I wouldn't get an opportunity to get in the rumble itself. He'd make me go home for a month or even months and that meant missing wrestlemania.

I agreed, he gave me the usual peptalk then proceeded back to his production chair.

At the corner of my eye, I could see Joe approaching me and god was good cause at that same time the buzzer went off and my theme played, I quickly left for the entrance before he could reach me, I knew by the time I was done with the rumble he wouldn't be there, he'd be preparing for his match against Randy. And I was glad.

I was not in the mood to see him, to talk to him and all that. He broke my heart, and as far as I knew I didn't want anything to do with him anymore, I was tired of feeling insecure, tired of something that I deep down knew was only a one sided relationship.

The rumble went well so far, I was able to protect my knees as I performed, time went by and it was time for bayley to eliminate me, she picked me up and threw me off the turnbuckle and I fell hitting my knees again.

I cried in pain and I tried getting up but I couldn't, I just couldn't, people around me realised this and I could hear the commentary saying that something was wrong.

The medical team arrived, lifted me up and put me on a stretcher, I could see bayley in the ring looking very concerned and so regretful from the ring as they pulled me away. She probably thought she was to blame for this but she was far from right.

I got backstage and the boss was walking beside the medical team as they took me off, he was so concerned and I assured him that I was going to be fine. Before they took me off to the medical room where they made sure to know first the severity of my injury, before putting me in an ambulance and getting me to the hospital.

At this point I had passed out from the pain and I wouldn't know what happened next until 48 hours later (after surgery and the needed medical exam)when I came to.

Author's note:

I'm sorry I couldn't continue with the other story I had no continuity for it, here's another chapter that I hope you'll enjoy, the part 2 will be up by Sunday the day after tommorow. Thanks for the reads, the comments and the overrall support, I promise not to take so long with the updates again, and also my messages are open if you want to request something. ❤️🖤