sexy neighbor

Note: Joe is 25 here and the girl is 30 years old.

Today was the day my hot neighbor who was also a good friend of mine had invited me over to his house for dinner, he wanted us to hang out since he only returned yesterday from his hectic job. I hesitated to go at first since I always had a crush on him, but the problem is, he was five years younger than me so I never made a move considering I was sure he had a hot girlfriend or something .

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone and it was 6 in the evening, looks like I napped a little longer than I had expected since now I only had one hour thirty minutes to go.

I went upstairs, changed and had a shower.
I curled my hair and did simple make up.
I didn't wear anything fancy just the usual black ripped skinny jeans and off the shoulders blue short sleeved rolling Stones T-shirt and paired it with blue and white Adidas sneakers and my long silver necklace with a green Jade pendant that my mother gave me. It was my lucky charm and I loved it. 

Once I ensured I looked alright I took my purse and the cookies that I was to take, then locked the house and left.

He didn't leave that far, just two blocks away down the road. I reached his porch and rang the doorbell.

He opened the door looking as handsome as ever in a T-shirt and black sweatpants.

"Hey baby girl, how are you?" He always gave me goosebumps whenever he called me baby girl but I learned he calls every girl in his life that.

"Hey Joe, this are for you"  I hand him over the tray of cookies and he ushers me inside.

His house was manly with dark colored walls and black couches. Everything was mostly black and posh, something tells me he was kinda loaded from the look of things. There was also a beautiful aroma spreading everywhere through the living room.

"Welcome Y/N to my humble abode"

"There's nothing humble about this place, nice home you've got here Joe"

"Thank you, I try, anyway come with me to the dining room let's have some dinner first" He  led me to the dining room, where the table was set nicely and like the gentleman he is he pushed a chair out for me to seat.

"Thankyou, I was starving"  He chuckles and pours out red wine for me and then he disappeared in the kitchen. He brought in two plates that were filled with steaming hot food.

He placed my plate down for me and I salivated at the steaming pasta with meat balls and barbecue sauce on top. It looked really lovely and after he took his seat, we dug in and ate.

"Did you actually cook this"

"Yes why is it bad "

"No quite the contrary, it's just that I didn't know you could cook"

"There are many things you don't know about me miss Y/L/N"

"I'm realizing that"

We ate, made small talks, watched movies and in all round we had a good time together hell we didn't even know when time fled considering it was 10:00pm now.

"You know what Joe, I think it's time for me to go home."

"Why, we are having a good time"

"Because I have to, it's even ten pm right now"

"Alright let me walk you out"

He went upstairs and I took my purse and phone  and was about to put my shoes on close to the door, when I was pushed to the wall.