My Tribal Chief

To congratulate him on successfully retaining the title, I went to the bathroom and changed into one of the sexiest lingeries I had gotten from Victoria's secret a week ago. I put on a robe, redid my make up and ordered champagne and chocolate covered strawberries which took only 10 minutes to arrive.

Once everything was settled nicely, I heard the door being opened and I laid on the bed with my hand supporting my head waiting for him to enter the bedroom area.

"Hi there daddy"

"Damn baby girl you look good"

He threw his backpack and his title to the side and immediately pounced on me kissing me roughly on the lips and before I knew it he got on top of me and was sucking and biting at my neck and as he tried to get the robe of my body, I stopped him.

"Mm... mm not so fast there tiger" I stopped him and stood up.

"You know what daddy before we get down and dirty..." I say as I open the champagne bottle and pour the right amount to each glass. "I'd like for us to toast to your success tonight and many more to come, for the fantastic time we've had as a couple, for every hardship we've overcame and to the blessings that we've received and we will continue to receive so cheers."
"Cheers" he replies. We clink our glass together and sip on the champagne while making eye contact with him.

I slowly kneel down in front of him and slowly unbuckle his belt and undo his Jean button, pulling his Jean and briefs down freeing his monster manhood.

I rub his manhood and hold it moving my hand  up and down earning a groan from him that makes me fasten the pace, I lower my head licking him from the base to the head, before I take him into my mouth, pushing him to the back of my throat.

"Damn baby girl, fuck"

I bob my head up and down taking in the size that I could and use my hand on the remaining inches.

"Yes baby, damn your mouth feels so good" he grabs my hair and push his manhood deep inside my throat.

I pull away from him to get some air and suck on his balls as my hands continue to give him pleasure.

"Baby, I don't want to cum this way, I want to come inside you." He says while pulling me off from him and stepping out of his jeans and briefs.

I help him remove his shirt and he stands in front of me stark naked looking like one of those hot Greek gods.

"Like what you see princess"

"Mmmh I do, who wouldn't"

I take off my robe and throw it somewhere in the room and we make out, our tongues fighting for dominance in which he won with ease.

He tears down the lingerie that I had on peace by peace.

"Joe do you know how expensive that shit was??" I groan and he continues to kiss my neck taking in my boob and caressing it, sucking on my already hardened nipples.

"Joe oh my god" he lifts me up and throws my naked self on the bed.

"I'm going to fuck you lights out princess, by the time I'm done with you, you won't be remembering your name."

That makes me even more wet and to bring out the beast in him, I decided to provoke him something that I knew I'd regret in the morning when I walk like I'm walking on eggshells but right now I didn't care, I needed him.

"Really... Now Joseph, you know what, I don't think you even deserve that title you call yourself this days you know that name that rhymes with thief??oh yeah tribal chief haha"

"You don't know what youve gotten yourself into baby."

"You talk too much"

He turned me around and spanked me two times which turned me on even more.

"You really have a mouth on you miss"

And before I could reply he entered me and started stroking me from behind which made me gasp from the new intrusion.

He started going at a fast pace.

"Oh my god joe oh lord.....

"You love that, who am I baby"

"You are joe"

He thrusted into me harder making me scream.

"Call me chief, call me your tribal chief"  he held my hands and placed them on my back holding them there as he ravaged on my pussy with no mercy.

"Yess.... Joe"

He went even faster and was even rougher making the bed hit the wall over and over again

"What am I"

"Oh my GOD" I screamt really hard as he drilled me mercilessly the only sounds being that of my screams, his groans, our skin slapping and the bed hitting the wall.

"You will call me chief baby" he slowed his pace pulling off from me turning me around so that my back was on the mattress. He put my legs on his shoulder and he plunged his dick back inside me, fastening his pace and hitting a spot that he knew very well was my weakness.

"Yes daddy right there....."

"I appreciate you calling me that but today you'll call me your Chief" he goes now harder hitting that spot over and over again.

"Yes yes I'll call you Chief"

"Good girl what am I to you" he grits his teeth.

"Yes you are my Chief, my emperor, my daddy, you are all that" He chuckled but if anything he didn't stop.

"I'm gonna come daddy" I squeeze the life out of him with my hole.

"Come for me my Queen" and with that I let myself go, my body shook and I was a screaming mess as I came over and over again.

He thrusted over and over again then he later filled me to the brim with his load.

We rode our highs coming down from the state of euphoria and he rolled over to his side.

"Damn you really are the Chief and I'm loving this new side of you damn" I breathlessly said and he chuckled bringing me to his body  as we cuddled.

"When until round two??"

"Thirty minutes let's nap a little, in the next round I want to ride you with your title on, like we did when you won"

"As you wish"

The napping turned into a  full blown four hour sleep but we woke up at three in the morning and we went on for two more rounds, I swear this man's stamina always amazed me, it was one for the books because he didn't miss a beat yet he came out of a grueling match a few hours before but that's my Samoan Superman for you or rather my tribal Chief.

A/N: Anyway hope y'all enjoyed this one, I got inspiration for this chapter from the HIAC. Can I just comment and say that Roman fucking Reigns is one hell of a great actor that crying scene during his match with Jey deserved an Oscar. I'm loving his new heelish persona and I'm happy that a lot of the fans have embraced it so well. Idk about y'all but I have a feeling that this feud he has going on with the Usos will lead to a Roman Reigns Vs the Rock main event match at WM37, if my suspicions are true and if this disease will be gone by then, then that match will be a huge draw and something that people will really look forward to. My other favorite match at the HIAC was Sasha vs Bayley and I'm happy the boss finally became a grandslam women's champion after acquiring the blue belt. Huge congrats to her. I was bummed that Drew lost the championship but hopefully he'll get it back. Anyways vote, comment, request. Until next time. 🖤🖤