Updates Announcements

Thank you all for reading this far and sticking with me through the ups and downs. After this part of the story you can find some of the chapters of year four being re-released in Catching Her Heart Pt. 2. I will try my very best to make updates more regular,  however at the present time,  I need your prayers for strength and peace of mind as well as body.  I was recently diagnosed with bipolar 1 and had spent 10 days in the hospital, much of which I have no recollection of, and that might be a good thing. Anyway,  I am still shaky, unsteady and my whole body feels like I'm on vibrate, so updates beyond what I already have ready to post may be slow. 🐌

---

Hello again, it is a new year, 2022 is upon us and I am still slowly getting back to this. As of this update, my doctors no longer think that I have bipolar 1, but that I have CPTSD, and I am currently under treatment for that. We moved back to New Mexico in August and my new therapist wanted me to stay away from Harry Potter for a while because she didn't know what my triggers were and we're still trying to figure that out.  I was doing some editing on the first part of the story - offline - and was pretty okay with the first three years, so those will be updated soon. Not yet sure about year four though. I am still easing my way through that one as that was going in a direction I no longer wish to pursue, as far as the interactions with Viktor Krum and Hermione's parents were concerned, as they touch on religious and spiritual beliefs, and that is NOT a good topic for me right now, so we'll see. I have also gone in here and removed the preview of part 4 for that reason, as well as wanting to keep things as uniform as possible, it can still be read in Part 2 though.

---

Thank you all for following me this far. I am going to call this part of Catching Her Heart closed with this update of chapters. The only thing I will update on this portion is the two headers that are missing from chapter 2 and chapter 53 that I still have to find images for. I will be marking this project as complete once those two headers are fixed.

Yes, I do  have plans to continue the story, and but I will not be doing a formal writing schedule like I tried with this one. This is mainly due to my mental health and issues that come up in real life. I ask that you all have patience with me. Thank you!