Beginning Of The End

You sat down panting and gasping for air. 

"That's it for today. Rest up." Namjoon spoke as he threw you a towel. 

"No, I want to keep going!" You spoke, taking a stumble as you got up, " I want to be stronger!" 

"Y/n, we practiced enough. You don't want to get too tired. You've gotten way stronger from when we first met. Listen to me and take a break." He spoke as he poured some water on himself. 

The water ran through his hair and down his body. His hair dripping wet on his forehead and his shirt stuck to his body, revealing his masculine structure. His fine toned abs and his structured muscles were being shown. "Please?" You spoke trying to snap out of it.

"Fine. 15. That's all." He sighed as he continued to speak, "Also, did you like the view?" A smirk formed on his face as he looked at you. 

"Bye!" You quickly ran off embarrassed, waving to him. 

"Cute" He muttered as he went inside. 

* * * 

"Hey! It's been 16 minutes! I said 15! 15! One-Five!" Namjoon spoke as he came bursting through the door. 

"Ahh!" You yelled as you threw your weapon down. You quickly ran off to the other side as Namjoon stood there with his arms crossed. He was wearing a black turtleneck- with his sleeves rolled up, and black pants. He was wearing a few rings and a thin necklace. Classy much... You thought to yourself. 

"I told you 15, and that's it." He spoke up inching closer to you, "Or...do you need a punishment princess?" 

"...Seesh, it's getting hot in here. Did someone turn up the heat? I'll go turn it down-" But before you could leave, Namjoon already had you pinned up against the wall. No matter how strong you were you couldn't get out of this. You bent down to leave but he got down as well blocking your way once again. 

"Let me go." 

" No." 

"Yes." 

"No." 

"...Hey" 

"Yeah?" 

"Sorry not sorry!" With that you poked your fingers in his eyes as he fell back wincing in pain. You took the moment and ran away leaving him behind. 

You finally made it to your room where you sat on your bed thinking whether it was worth your time taking a shower or not. "It's not, but I'll do it anyways." You got up speaking to yourself. You made your way to the bathroom and made sure you locked the door this time. You filled the tub up more than halfway. The fluffy soap in the bubble bath was everything. You threw in some rose petals- the sweet smell of roses inched their way up your nose. You gently got in, relaxing your mind and your body.  It felt nice, but once again too nice. You leaned your head up against the side and closed your eyes. Maybe this was worth my time. You thought to yourself breathing calmly.  

"Wake up."

"Huh? Who was that?" You spoke waking up looking around. 

"The ring."

"Oh" You spoke, wiping off the soap from the ring. 

"I need DNA samples from the boys. Bts, boys." The ring spoke glowing some random colors. 

"Now? But I'm showering.." You spoke up not wanting to get out. 

"Whenever you're done." 

After some time you got changed and went downstairs, "I need your DNA samples.." 

"Why?" Jungkook spoke up averting his gaze from the TV to you. 

"The ring...It wanted it, so give it." You spoke up as he made his way to you. 

Soon enough all boys were gathered around you. The ring started glowing as it started speaking, "You can enter your blood sample, urine sample, sweat sample, tear sample, saliva sample, or even your sample from when you are sexually acti-"

"Everyone just stick with tear sample." You spoke up sighing as you cut off the ring. The boys agreed and one by one passed around the ring entering their tears in it. 

"Good, I'll be off now." The ring spoke as it stopped glowing. 

"Good thing you're here y/n, we have something important to discuss with you."

* * * 

Everyone sat in silence with worried faces. 

"While you were in your room, we had another warning. But this time...it was for a War." Your eyes widened as your head shot up. 

Namjoon walked to the front of the meeting room and continued to speak, " I don't know why Bang Pd would agree to this. He knows that it's our top priority to keep you safe but, we can't question the bosses." He grabbed a remote and he turned the projector on. "We already told Stray Kids about this plan, so you have to carefully listen up. Here..." he said as he pointed at the screen with the laser, " this is our new hideout. No one knows except Stray Kids and Bang Pd. This is where we'll be moving to in order to keep you safe. Though, there is no guarantee we can stay there forever and protect you. This is in the city. Which means we'll have to be careful with our surroundings. Normal people world. No isolation." he pressed another button and another layout appeared. "These are all the rooms. As you can see it's not as huge as the mansions we've lived in before. In here, two people have to share a room. Though there will be one more left, we can't risk putting someone alone while everyone else is paired up. And Stray kids will be across the street, perhaps a good two to three blocks away. Not too far- we were lucky enough to get our homes close enough. But the plan for now is to move to our new home. This is the best for us because the other gangs or groups won't come to bomb up the neighborhood. Also one last thing, no one else should get this information. It should stay between Stray Kids, Bang Pd and us only. Got that?" 

"Yes." You spoke up nodding your head while processing everything he just told you. 

War...Never in my life did I ever think I would have to go to war. I'm more worried about the boys than myself. They have to go through this because of me. All because of me. I'm sorry boys. I'll do my best, and I'll try to protect you guys. I can't loose you. Any of you. I love you...