Once Again

The helicopter finally came to a stop after what felt like eternity. You were bought to a large skyscraper. You looked around as you scoffed. "What makes you think I won't jump off?" You said as you turned your gaze looking at him. "Everything," he said as his eyes met yours. "Bet." You told him with a smirk across your face. "Wait what-" but before he could finish his sentence, you took a run for it.  Your hands were still attached to his due to the cuffs. You got to the edge and were about to take the risk...but you couldn't. You were dragged back by some guards and pulled onto the ground. You looked next to you as he sat there scared for dear life. "Maybe next time you should think twice before bringing someone here." You told him as a smirk formed on your lips. "Bastard." He told you before getting up and once again making your way into the building, but this time with more guards around you. 

You got into what seemed like a penthouse. Maybe it was a penthouse, who knows. Has to be..? Right? Seems like one to me-  But your thoughts got interrupted as he spoke. "So, you're the girl huh?" He asked. "No I'm a donkey about to heehaw you in the nuts." you gave him a soul piercing look. "Of course I'm the girl, why else do you think I got kidnapped twenty million times and have all the powerful mafia after me? Do you think they wanna ask me to a boba date!?" You asked as it if it wasn't clear enough already. 

He let out a chuckle. "Well, aren't you a feisty one?" he commented while taking a seat. "Well, I'm Jay Park." he introduced himself. "What am I supposed to do with your name? Not like I'm going to remember a billion names." You spoke up.  A small smile formed on his lips. "Care for a boba date?" You cocked up your eyebrow looking at him as if he hit his head or something. "You good?" you asked. "Yeah, just asking if you want to go on a boba date?" He asked again. You let out a sigh. 

 Is he for real right now?  How can someone just kidnapped someone and casually ask them for a boba date. Especially if you're in a mafia. Man, this guy is nuts. Well a boba date couldn't hurt. Maybe that might also be a chance to get away from all this drama. You thought to yourself and made eye contact with him again. " Sure, I would love to." You replied with a smile. "Are you on your period or something, or are you bipolar? Because you seem to-" you cut him off before he cant speak any further, " Want me to cancel the plan?" you asked. He just shook his head no. With that he escorted you to a room. You got in the room and heard him talking to someone making sure you don't run away.This guys is nuts how can someone possibly run away? We're like a thousand feet in the sky. You gotta fly ya know, you thought. You slowly closed your eyes looking at the bright stars shining in the dark sky.