Let The Training Begin!

"So, what do you want to learn first? Weapons, defense tactics, attack tactics..?"Jungkook stood in front of you as you knew today was your first day of training. 

"Weapons!" You said excitedly. 

"Well, which ones? We have guns, knives, swords..?" Jungkook spoke as he went behind a door and pushed it open. 

You were amazed by all the weapons they had there. It was all so organized too. 

"Guns and that katana." You spoke as your eyes landed on the sword isle. 

"Let's begin then! What are we waiting for?" He grabbed the pistol and the katana and put them into a bag. He grabbed your hand and started walking as you silently followed him.  His hands feel so warm, his smooth skin rubbing against my skin feels like heaven. But...What is this feeling? Why do I feel this way? Have I fallen in love?  You look at him as he's smiling while looking ahead. Maybe...Maybe I have...

"Took ya long enough." Yoongi said as he handed you a pair of goggles and headphones. Wow they have another yard? It's so huge...You thought to yourself. "Aight, we'll start with the guns first." He walked over to jungkook and snatched the gun from him and handed it over to you. 

"Just shoot. And I'll tell you everything after..."he said as he pressed a button. Some boards with the outline of people popped up. There were circles drawn over the board on specific parts of the body outlines, there was one on the forehead, another on the chest, another one on the arm, and other places. Without thinking anything you positioned the gun in front of you and pulled the trigger. The loud sound echoed throughout the yard. The bullet went through but you just barely missed. The bullet had hit the torso. "Try again." he spoke as his eyes were on you now. You targeted the board again and fired once more. This time the target hit a little higher, by the chest. 

"Not bad. But it needs some training of course." Yoongi spoke as he made his way behind you. He placed one hand on your elbow and the other on your shoulder. "Bend your arm a little more," he spoke as he fixed your position, "And turn a little this way, now look from here so you get a better visual."  His touch is just as soft...His breath, the way it's hitting  the back of my neck...His deep voice as he speaks...AGH! Snap out of it Y/n! It can't be! I can't be in love with him too! I can't fall in love! Immediately you pulled the trigger firing again. "Woah there~" he spoke as a chuckle left his lips, "Clam down now," He said as another chuckle left his lips. "You almost got it, but for now, let's have you work with the katana. We'll do this later." Yoongi spoke as he let go of your body. 

"Hey, there! Hope I'm not too late!" Jimin spoke as he ran to you. Namjoon and Taehyung also joined you guys by sitting on the bench watching you practice. "My bad!" Jimin spoke once again bending down and placing his hands on his knees, panting. 

"You seem tired." You spoke as you took off your goggles and your headphones. 

"I know, I just ran back here.."He said as he got up not panting anymore, "Let's start again?" he spoke as he shot everyone a smile. Before you could ask him anything he took the katana from jungkook and pushed you away from the boys and onto the other side of the yard. As you were walking to the other side you heard jungkook yelling, "Why!? Someone always has to snatch something from me!? Jimin be easy on her!" 

"Okay, shall we begin?" with that he threw a katana at you which you lucky grasped onto on time. 

                                                                                       * * * * * * 

"Good work!" He complimented you as you sat down and leaned against the tree breathing hard. 

"This is so much work!" you complained resting your head against the tree. 

"You'll get the hang of it, no worries. Take a minute and rest up." He said as he made his way to you. He sat down next to you and closed his eyes taking deep breaths, so you decided to copy him. After a minute or two you opened your eyes feeling a little bit refreshed. You turned over to look at jimin just to see him staring at you. 

"What?" You asked. He crawled his way in front of you and extended his arms. You stood there between his arms, staring back into his eyes. He leaned in closer to you as you shifted your gaze to the floor. You could feel his breath hitting your ears. 

"Hey, you don't have to choose one of us if you don't want to. You know how we feel but, we won't force anything onto you. Also you're so beautiful..." he spoke as he took his hand and caressed your cheek. His hands were really soft, despite being small, they had some serious strength. Those thick lips of his, so luscious and beautiful...Ugh! I'm at it again!  You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and have him a little push. 

"Ah, Sorry..." he looked at the ground rubbing his nape, "Let's get back to the others, they must be waiting for us." He started walking back as you followed him back. The boys were laughing and talking as jimin went and joined them. You stood there watching the boys unable to think straight. 

They just seem to attract me, it' s as if I' m falling in love with all of them one by one. Namjoon, he's smart, and his leadership skills are so strong. Seokjin, he is always looking after his members. Yoongi, he seems cold but deep inside he loves everyone so much. Hoseok, he' s always so happy and energetic. Jimin, he' s small but he's mighty. Taehyung, he might be weird but he' s never afraid to be himself. Jungkook, he's good at everything he does. They all are so different yet they're all so close. Can it be....Can it be that I've fallen in love with them all? No- No you haven't y/n! Stay strong! But...Why? Why can't I fall in love? Why am I falling in love? Why am I still here with them? Why...