Normal?

You woke up with the sun hitting your face. You got up and realized you were on jungkook's bed. The boys must have bought me here...I probably fell asleep after eating...You thought. You made your way to the bathroom as no one was around. You made the sure door was locked after what had happened last time. You took off your clothes and got into the shower. It felt real nice. You were relaxed, but not so much that you almost fell asleep again. 

After a few minutes you got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around you. You went through jungkook's closet trying to find some clothes. After sometime you found something to wear and made your way down the stairs. "Morning y/n" Jin spoke up as some of the boys were just busy talking and watching t.v. "Come have breakfast." He said as you began to follow him to the kitchen. "Where are the rest?" You asked him as he served you some eggs and pancakes. "They're probably sleeping, they seemed really tired yesterday." He told you as he got you a glass of juice. 

After a while you finished your breakfast and went to the living room to see what the boys were up to. "Oh, hey y/n." They all almost spoke in unison. After greeting you they all went back to what they were doing. Some more time went by as you guys joked around and laughed. Namjoon came downstairs and ate. He looked so tried. His hair was all messy and his clothes...well he was just wearing shorts and a plain t-shirt. First time you ever saw him being not so neat. 

The rest of the day went by as everyone just talked and played around. You guys played many games; uno, tag, hide and seek, and many other games. Yes, many are child games but you can't grow out of some you know. 

A few more hours went by and it was already time to sleep. You and jungkook both went to his room and layed on the bed. Jungkook put his hands on your waist but you threatened to cut his hands off so he took them off right away. You guys just talked and talked. "So...when you first got here...How did you feel?" He asked. "Honestly I was scared but not anymore." you replied. "You haven't tried escaping...why?" He asked again. You just stayed quiet not knowing how to answer. "You guys didn't kill me...why is that?" You asked. "Well, at first we were going to but-" Before he could talk any further you cut him off. "Is it because of the paper? You know the one where I had to answer questions or whatever?" "Yes and no. We did want to kill you but then namjoon was reading it once and told us not to. Your parents, they had something to do with the future. The ring you have is very special. They created it so you can see the future. It's a mystery." He told you. "But I don't even know how to open it or use it." You told him. "It's okay, we don't love you for the ring, we love you because we just do." He told you as he drafted off to sleep. What did he mean by that? Did they catch feelings? What are they planning on doing?  You continued thinking as you slowly drafted off to sleep.