Rooms

Before you knew it they started bickering.  What you knew for sure was that you were going to be sleeping with two. SO you were going to be a group of three. "That's dumb! Why would she want to stay with you, you fool?" Taehyung yelled back at Jin. Jin just gave him a look. 

Oh god...Shit's gonna go down...You thought. 

Jin started yelling at Taehyung. "Fool? Fool!? I seem like a fool to you!? Oh ho no honey, just wait and watch. You're no longer important to me. Idiot. A ugly face like yours belongs in the zoo! Look at my handsome looking face, you think you're a match? Huh? HUH?"The boys just stared at Jin. "Hyung calm down...I'm sure he didn't mean it.." Yoongi tried explaining to Jin. But Jin wasn't having it. "Give me a card, Namjoon. You can all come in you're own way. But Taehyung, you dare to enter the same room as me and I'll KILL you." He took the card from namjoon and walked away. "We should just calmly choose...And taehyung if you get time, apologize to him." You told the boys. With that they decided that it would be best if you stayed with Yoongi and Jin. And they would be in groups of Namjoon, Hoseok  and Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. You guys went your own ways. 

You got to your room and saw Jin laying on the bed. "Hey..." you said. "I must've been too harsh on him. I don't know what got into me...I was just probably stressing out.." He sighed. "I'll go apologize to him, after all he's just a kid." Jin got up and left. Which left only you and Yoongi in the room. "Who should I sleep with? Or should I just go to the couch?" You asked yoongi. "Meh, I could care less." He shrugged and jumped on the bed and fell asleep in a few seconds. "Geez, so much for a gentleman." You scoffed and went to the other bed. You closed your eyes and immediately fell asleep not realizing how tired you were.