Re-United

Beep

Beep 

Beep

Beep

...

.

.

.

"Why is there no response?" 

"She's gone!" 

"No- That can't be-"

The Nurse went over by the hospital bed only to discover pillows laid neatly on top of the bed. Both looked at each other in shock and then the window. They were on the eighth story of the hospital. 

.

.

.

"So that was the story of your CEO...well, sort of CEO. " The ring spoke to Kim Soohyun who was sitting in front of it. Minho was taking care of some usual household things as the rest of Stray Kids were minding their own business. 

"I don't get it, you said it happened...two years ago!? And...she's dead? I wasn't invited to the funeral? So, what am I doing here? " He asked, his jaw still dropped.

"Well, the original plan was to take some samples- I took BTS's DNA samples remember? I used those, mixed them up along with Stray Kids, and tried to create something, artificially. I tried to do this in a small lab inside this mansion. The power of technology am I right? You should be proud. Gosh I love bragging to you fools. Oh and to answer your question, I might have accidentally dropped in a bit too much hormonal growth stuff, because some two idiots wouldn't stop bickering about organic food...anyways, now that, that failed...Uh we got you. You can choose to be a normal CEO, that is if you want. You can go to your place and live a normal life, or you can avenge your so-called 'sister.' I think, you... I mean, when I overheard- that's what she said, a sisterly-brotherly relationship is what you had." The ring states. 

"I did not get any of that-" He started but was cut off. 

Minho's head immediately shot around, "Yeah, no. That is not going to happen. Let the guy be normal or I'm resetting you so you're not aggressive."

"You can't reset me moron. Besides, you know you were going to get revenge sooner or later." The ring spoke back. 

"Whatever." Minho spoke looking out the balcony window. 

His eyes rested against a silhouette. His lips curved into a small smile as his eyes relaxed. Y/n...he thought. You looked and smiled at him. He looked around making eye contact with Bangchan before leaving.  "I missed you so much..." He spoke giving you a hug. BTS stood on the side and gave him a small wave. "He knows, the ring told him. Once we begin, and you all meet, we'll finally be back together as one big team." He spoke.

Bangchan walked out stretching his arms, "Long time no see?" 

"You know it." RM hugged Bangchan who then went on to hug everyone else. 

"You did an amazing job laying low. Low-key forgot you existed." Minho spoke only to receive a punch on his shoulder, "And you've gotten stronger. What kind of gyms do they have these days?" 

You just chuckled as you saw Hyunjin joining you guys as well. 

"Ah, babe, it's you~" He says pulling you in a tight hug. 

"Get your hands off my girl" Jungkook snapped back. 

"Your girl? Please, she would prefer me any day over you." Felix laughed. 

And once again, they all started bickering. Hearing the noise Soohyun decided to take a look while Changbin and Han tried to stop him. But as soon as he went out- 

Plop- 

"This isn't good..." Rm spoke with a concerned face. 

"Look at the way he fell- dumb-" V was cut off as Jin smacked him behind his head. 

"Great, isn't this just great?" Bangchan questions sighing. 

"Congrats. Now he knows, after he wakes up, it's going to be hell trying to explain all this." Minho spoke up. 

"Just tell him they're ghosts and that he's hallucinating" Seungmin spoke laughing, also making his way to the balcony. 

"The hell- Why do things always get messed up?" I.N speaks groaning. 

"Of course. When do things ever go according to plan?" You say laughing looking at the sky, "So, when do we start? Let's end this once in for all. After all, " You looked back at them with a smile, "we've finally reunited at last, once again." 

Everyone exchanged some glances as they brought their hands to the middle stacking them on top of each other. You placed your hand on top then stopped, "What's our motto?" Some looks were exchanged again as you covered your ears knowing where this was gonna go. You couldn't help but smile as tears formed in your eyes. You never knew how much you missed this, well, maybe not in a few days from now.

"Congrats you made her cry."

"Me!?"

"No, it was you! You suggested the dumb name."

"Oh I'll show you who's dumb-"

"She's crying! Now I'm gonna cry!"

"I want chicken-"

"Stop-"

"AHhhhHhhHhH!"

"The name should be my name because everyone loves me."

"Are we going to ignore her crying."

"Why was I born?"

"Then go die."

"She's gonna jump off again, it's kind of her thing"

"Idiots..."

"What did you say? Huh? Huh? You wanna go?"

"I hope I will be able to stay with you forever in these moments yet to come. "