Chase

You continued to drive through the road and ended up getting into a city. You made your way through the narrow streets and from in between the buildings to the other side, a few cars stopped and some men tried chasing you on foot but were unable to do so. You got out of the small area and got onto the road again. You picked up the speed a little bit after realizing you still had all these people coming after you. You got onto the side walk and leaned forward onto the bike trying to ignore the pain on your shoulder. You pulled out the gun and shot the tire of the car that had pulled up once more behind you. It quickly lost control and crashed onto the side. A few cars crashed onto that car, but a few bikers jumped from over and stayed onto your tail. 

"Thanks for keeping me on trail." You spoke as you focused on the road once more. 

"Your welcome" The ring spoke. 

You quickly raced through the city trying to find a spot to get help or at least make a stop and find a way out of the situation. You turned around once more and were shook to see how close they had gotten. You picked up the pace and went faster. No time to stop. I guess I keep going. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts as you saw a truck trying to pass through the road diagonally in front of you. You quickly tilted the bike with the ring's help and slid from under the truck. You stared in awe with your eyes widened. You quickly got back into a straight position and made your way through.  You heard the truck driver honking at you as you sped away. But that wasn't the end yet, there were more. 

"Show me the future." You told the ring. 

The ring pulled up a hologram which showed some cars coming in. You heard screeching from the behind you, so you decided to look back. There they were. But instead of coming after you, they were knocking off the other bikers and the enemies that were after you. The window rolled down showing the boys. You smiled as they smiled back but then their faces slowly changed into shocked ones. You faced the front once more just to get a heart attack. You tired to slow down the bike but it was too late. The bike crashed into the wall and you went rolling down the side of the road. You heard another crash, the boys' cars had crashed onto your bike since they didn't have enough time to react as well. You got up wincing in pain. You felt the sharp pain of all the small scratches on your body, along with the trickles of blood slowly rushing down your forehead. You ran to where the bike and the cars had crashed, and saw that some boys were inside their cars while others were on the road. You made your way to them as they got up brushing off their clothes. The others slowly climbed out of the car and made their way to you. 

"I'm sorry! Are you guys okay-" You tried to speak up but were cut off. 

"One stone, three birds." Taehyung said chuckling, making jokes yet clearly stressed out. 

"It's one stone two birds you idiot." Yoongi spoke up then looked at you, "You okay? Because clearly, as you can see- we are."

"Yeah.." You replied. 

"But that one wall got three vehicles therefore, it's one stone and three birds. What do you know?" Taehyung spoke back. 

"Min Suga, genius. These two words should be enough." He replied back. 

"That's three." Taehyung commented. 

"I didn't ask-" Yoongi replied. 

"Enough! Everyone hide behind those tall grasses." Jin suggested running towards them. 

Everyone followed him and hid behind them quietly, trying not to get caught.  You saw some men run up and look around the crash site and in the cars. But unlucky them, they couldn't find you. Jin quietly took out a handkerchief and tied it around your shoulder where the bullet had hit you. He gave you a small pat on the head as he focused his gaze at the men once more. 

"They got away, contact Pd and let him know." One of them spoke up. He took off his helmet revealing his face. 

"No..." You whispered but quickly covered your mouth as you watched in shock. 

No, it can't be. There's no way that bastard got them on his side...