Miscalculations

You heard them coming close again. You got up and ran. It was tiring; keeping secrets, the pain, and right now running. You went on the road hoping to find a car passing by or someone who can help you. You stopped by a light it was flickering on and off. You were standing between a four way intersection no life around. A few fun shots were heard from distance, but you were too tired to run. You heard doors opening and closing assuming it was BTS you turned around...only to find out it wasn't. "Who are you?" You asked. "Your worst nightmare," he said. He came out and you saw his face. Minho. Your best friend, or ex best friend you should say. "You!?" You exclaimed out of shock and anger. After eight years he decides to show up with guns pointing at you. EIGHT YEARS. "You bastard! Do you know how much I missed you!? You left me stranded, alone!" You yelled at him. "If it weren't for Sana I would have still been crying like a piece of SHIT!" You let out your anger on him.

~~~~
Flashback of what happened
You entered class and sat in your seat. Well it's that time again, boredom time. You were sitting and looking at the door waiting for Minho to come through the door. You guys were best friends and loved each other in a friend way of course. The bell rang, guess he wasn't going to come today either, again.

A few days went by and finally he showed up after you lost all hope of him coming back. He say next to you and acted as if everything was normal. "How ya been bestie?" He asked smiling. You sighed, "idiot what were you doing!? Do you know that you missed four tests and four quizzes. Were you horribly sick? You could have called me and told me you know?" You spoke all at once. Minho hugged you. "I'm sorry. Just been busy with other stuff." He let go of you and the bell rang and class started. You looked around the class, of course, girls. They always stare at Minho and glare at you. Minho used to be that quiet handsome boy until you became friends with him, plus only you were the only girl close to him. A few girls who had their own groups wouldn't really care for others except Twice, Red Velvet, and Blackpink. Those girls were nice and always helped everyone, but for the others...slut would be the best word. Not all but most.

The next few days everything seemed fine, until he dissapearrd again. You thought he might come back after a few days but he never did. Everyday you waited for him but he never showed up. He didn't even text you or call you. The girls started blaming you for his disappearance. One day they almost beat you up but thanks to Sana you were safe. Twice took care of you and respected you. Those girls became your family and each day you got closer to them.

One day as you layed in bed you got a call from Minho. "Hello?" You asked. But before you could say anything Minho spoke up. "Listen y/n I don't have much time. I need you to listen to me please. Don't interrupt me or ask any questions. Look I need you to stay away from me. I don't need you getting in trouble. If you encounter me or call me or anything you will be in great amounts of trouble...massive trouble. Things have been hardcore lately in life. Also one more thing...I love you, sincerely. A lot. I can't live without you, but I don't have a choice. I want you to always be with me no matter how far apart. Y/n, my love, I love you. I'm sorry this is how it ends but please delete my number." He ended. You tried calling him back but it kept saying the number you dialed was unreachable and didn't exist. Tears rolled down as you remembered all those good memories you guys had. The way you laughed together, cried together, danced together, ate and acted like goofballs as you deleted his number. But his words of confession kept circling your head. "Guess this is how it was meant to end..." you said to yourself and let tears stream down. Life might never be the same again.

End of flashback
~~~~~