Silva Hound ft. Micheal Kovach and Chi-Chi - Addict

Kwan: "Addict? It's been awhile I listen to this song." *Smiles and look at his phone*

Dash: "Oh yeah, I heard that song before and they sing very good, plus I kinda got addict to this song." *Chuckles*

Wes: "Oh yeah, I singing this song non-stop lately and listening to it when I was walking or getting on the bus." *Smiles*

Danny: "Addict?" *Confuse* "What's all about?" *Looked at his friends*

Boys: "What?! You never heard of this song?" *Looked at Danny*

Danny: "No." *Shake his head*

Kwan: "It's a song that everyone likes and it very good trust me but it may have some cursing words but we will teach you Danny." *Smiles*

Danny: "Okay then." *Smiles at Kwan*

Dash: "Alright, if I remember the lyrics." *Trying to remember how the lyrics goes* "🎶'Til death do us part (part part) but we're already part that phase (phase phase). This is a band new start (start start) and I think I deserve some praise. For the way that I aaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm!🎶" *Sings*

Wes: "🎶Despite having overdosed and ending up comatose. I don't give a daaaaaammmmnnn! I've let my emotions go, fuck being a sober hoe. This is the mantra, this is my life (life)!🎶" *Sing along with Dash*

Kwan: "🎶You're playing with now 'til the end of the night (night)! Surrounded by fire, the passion ignites! A hit of that Heaven and Hell, a help of a hiiiiigggghhh!🎶" *Singing along with Wes and Dash*

Danny and Dash: "🎶I'm addicted (addicted) to the madness (madness), this hotel is... My Atlantis (Atlantis)! We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin! Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in!🎶" *Sings together*

Kwan and Wes: ("He is getting it!") *Smiles at Danny* "🎶I'm addicted to the feeling, getting higher... than the ceiling! And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end! Just concede and give in to your inner demons again! (Hey!)🎶" *Getting along*

Vlad: "I don't mind Daniel cursing one bit even he is older enough." *Smiles*

Skulker: "Same here." *Watching the boys singing*

Ember: "My little Rockstar is singing and he sing very good!" *Giggles*

Danny: "🎶Yeah, you fell in love... But you fell deeper in this pit (pit). While death rains from above (above). So count your blessings' cause this is it. You're not letting it... Goooooooooo-oooo! So what if I misbehave? It's what everybody craves... You already knnnnooooo-oooooo-ooow! So, come if you're feeling brave and fancy yourself a mate! You want it, I got it, see what you like (like)? We could have it all by the end of the night (night)! Your money and power, my sinful delight (delight)!🎶"

Dash and Kwan: "🎶A hit of that Heaven and Hell, a hell of a hiiiiigggghhh!!🎶"

Boys: "..." *Blushes and nosebleeds* ("Omg!") *Hole their nosebleeds*

Johnny 13: "..." *Murder and protective mode* (EddiexBruce: "Just to know, Johnny is kinda protective over of Danny."

Johnny 13: "Damn straight I am!" *Crossing his arms*)

Kitty: "..." *Holding Johnny's arm*

Wes and Danny: "🎶I'm addicted to the madness, this hotel is.... My Atlantis!🎶"

Kwan: "🎶We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin.🎶"

Dash: "🎶Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in!🎶"

Danny and Kwan: "🎶I'm addicted... To the feeling..., Getting higher... Than the ceiling! And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end!🎶"

Dash and Wes: "🎶Just concede and give in to your inner demons again! (Again. Again. Again.)🎶"

Vlad: "..." *Smiles* ("That's my boy!")

Danny: "🎶Just concede and give in to your inner demons again!🎶" *Smiles*

Boys: "..." *Smiling and looked at each others* "🎶I'm addicted... To the feeling! Getting higher than... The ceiling! And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end! Just concede and give in to your inner demons again! (Ooo lay!)🎶"

Ft. Chi-Chi (singer) and Micheal Kovach.

Produced by Silva Hound.

Written by Silva Hound, Michael Kovach and Chi-Chi (singer).

Video by Coda and Ashley Nichols.

Release date February 14, 2020 (which it come out on my birthday on Valentine's Day.)

Cover by Addict by NateWantdToBattle (ft. Amalee) and 1 more.

Remixed by Addict (VIP) by Silva Hound (ft. Chi-Chi (singer) and Michael Kovach) and 2 more.