You Will Be Okay Helluva Boss

Nocturne: "Danny you will be okay." *Bounding him in his arms*

Toddler Danny: "Mmm... Mmm..." *Cries into Nocturne's neck*

Vortex: "Vortex wonder why Danny is crying?" *Rubbing his eye and holding his Noctuy plush*

Johnny 13: "The kid have a another nightmare again." *Yawns* "Skulker try his favorite toy to calm him down but it didn't work." *Looked at Vortex*

Skulker: "Hey Vlad." *Looked at him*

Vlad: "Hello Skulker." *Smiles at him and look at Danny* "Son, what the matter?" *Walked in Danny's room*

Toddler Danny: "Daddy! Oh, Daddy! I have a really a really bad dream!" *Looked at Vlad and reaching out to him*

Nocturne: "Oh." *Give Danny to Vlad*

Vlad: "..." *Yawns* "A nightmare, little Badger?" *Holding Danny in his arms*

Toddler Danny: "I was looking for you all over the castle! But you wasn't there! Are you going to leave me?" *Buried his face into Vlad's chest*

Vlad: "Shh, shh, you're alright, you're alright. I'm not leaving you little Badger." *Carrying Danny over to his bed and make a book float to him* "When you're scared and you don't know where I am, you must remember: no matter what happens to me, I will never be far away from my special, little Badger." *Sits down and smiles at Danny* "🎶It always seems more quiet in the dark. It always feels so stark. How silence grows under the moon.🎶" *Sings*

Nocturne: "..." *Use his dream powers to make a dream space*

Toddler Danny: "..." *Looked around*

Vlad: "🎶Constellations gone so soon.🎶" *Walks and looked at the dream like earth* "🎶I used to think I was bold. I used to think love would be fun.🎶" *Looked at Danny* "🎶Now all my stories have been told... Expect for one.🎶" *Tears up*

Toddler Danny: "Mmm.." *Yawns*

Vlad: "🎶As the stars start to align. I hope you take it as a sign. That you will be okay. Everything will be okay.🎶" *Still singing*

Johnny 13 and Skulker: "..." *Smiles and chuckles*

Toddler Danny: "Hmm..." *Half asleep*

Vlad: "🎶And if the seven rings collapse. Althougt the day could be my last. You will be okay. When I'm gone you'll be okay.🎶" *Sees Danny is calm and continue singing*

Toddler Danny: ".." *Yawns and rubbing his eyes*

Vortex: "Zzz..." *Fell asleep*

Vlad: "🎶And when creation goes to... Die! You can... Find me in the sky! Upon the last day!🎶" *Float and dream earth explode behind him*

Toddler Danny "Zzz... Zzz..." *Fell asleep in Vlad's arms*

Vlad: "🎶And you will be okay.🎶" *Put Danny in bed and put the blanket over him* "..." *Smiles and kisses Danny's cheek*

Noturnce: "..." *Smiles and pick up Vortex* ("Vlad sings very well.") *Going back to his room*

Skulker and Johnny 13: "Good night my little Hunter/Biker." *Went back to their room*

Vlad: "Good night my little Badger." *Smiles, leaves, close the door behind him and went back to his room*

You Will Be Okay by Christopher French, Matt Novack, Jefferson Friedman and Sam Haft.