Raising Danny part 6

Danny: ("It's just a normal day at school and just study hard so I can go to college with my friends.") *Smiles and doing his class works*

Dash, Kwan and Wes: ("It's is boring also I can't wait for this class will be over cause we have same lunch together.") *Smiles and trying hardest their on the class works*

The bell rings and everyone grab their stuffs, open their lockers, put their stuffs in the lockers then went to the lunchroom and sitting on lunch table seats, chatting with each other...

Dash: "Kwan, what you have for lunch?" *Look at Kwan and asking him*

Kwan: "Dads homemade beefs and broccoli with sesame chickens." *Smiles and giggles* "What about you Dash?" *Asking Dash*

Dash: "My mom made her best peanut and jelly sandwiches but extra creamy." *Smiles and look at Danny* "Dan what you have for lunch?" *Asking Danny*

Danny: "Grandma Lunch Lady best steak and rice with some vegetable cause Dad add with it but I am ok with it also Wes?" *Look at Wes and smiles at him*

Wes: "O-oh... My dad made his homemade stuffed shells pasta... Hehehe..." *Blushes and smiles back* ("Oh my god! He is so kawaii!! Come on Wes put yourself together! Quick! Think him in a adorable cat ears headphones!") *Look at Danny and blushes deeply* ("Oh on! He is cute!") *Cover his face*

Dash: ("Well someone have a crush... Hehe...") *Smiles and chuckles* "Kwan...?? Wes...?? Oh snap..." *Shocked* ("What is with them? Also they are kinda scary now..") *Look at Danny*

Danny: ("Not again... Hehe...") *Worried and look at Dash*

Kwan: "Watashitachi, danî to dasshu to tomodachi kamo shiremasenga, watashitachi wa anata ni kare o sukini sa semasen." ("Wes, you may be friends with me, Danny and Dash but I won't let you have him.") *Look at Wes, speaking in Japanese and SSJ4 aura around him*

Wes: "Kuwan, danî mo sukida yo ne? Shikashi, watashi wa danî no kokoro o kachitoru tame ni hokanohõhõ ya hoka no hõhõ de anata o taoshimasu!" ("Kwan, so you also like Danny too huh? But I will beat you with a another or the other way to win Danny's heart!") *Look at Kwan, speaking in Japanese and Kaioken aura around him*

Kwan and Wes: "Kuwanchin/ u~esuu~esuton ni mo arimasu." ("Its is on Kwan Ching/Wes Weston also I won't lose to you!") *Lightning spark like anime rivals*

Danny: "Can you and Wes get along or I have to do my cute smiles on you guys, now do you guys want that?" *Smiles*

Kwan and Wes: "U-um... N-no! W-we g-good!" *Blushes and sigh* ("We have to get along if we don't Danny will do his cute smiles on us!") *Smiles*

Danny: "Good!" *Smiles and eating his lunch*

Dash: ("He know how put people in place.") *Chuckles and eating his lunch*

Kwan and Wes: ("Ok ok just get along with each other.") *Eating their lunches*

To be continue...