Raising Danny part 5

Danny: ("Ok then Danny what so hard to find the principal's office room?") *Looking for Principal Ishiyama's office room* ("Ok then on second thought I was wrong it's is hard to find the principal's office!") *Sigh, screaming in his mind and ask any students for help* "Excuse me, do you know where Principal Ishiyama's office is at? Cause I'm new here." *Look at one of the students*

Wes: "Sure I can help you find the principle's office, follow me." *Walks to Principle Ishiyama's office with Danny*

Danny: "Thanks man." *Smiles and follow Wes to the principal's office*

Wes: "We here and I will guide you around the school also I will wait here for you ok?" *Look at Danny and feel a strong connection* ("Why I feel a strong connection with him?") *Thinking and waiting for Danny*

Danny: "Thank you and ok then." *Walks in and got the paper of his classes* "Thank you Principle Ishiyama." *Walks out of her office*

Principle Ishiyama: "You welcome Mr. Masters." *Went back to work*

Wes: "Huh?" *Look at Danny and look at his paper of the classes* "Look like we have the same class also I believe Kwan and Dash in our class too." *Smiles at Danny*

Danny: "Kwan and Dash?! They are my best friends also they kinda like my bodyguards but Kwan is the most one." *Cheerful smile at Wes*

Wes: "That cool....!!" *Blushes when Danny smiles* "C-come on or we are late for class." *Chuckles nervouly and walks to class*

Danny: "Right!" *Follow Wes to class, saw Kwan and Dash* "Hey Dash! Hey Kwan!" *Smiles at Dash and Kwan*

Dash: "Hey Danny, it's been awhile we saw you again man." *Smiles at Danny*

Kwan: "Danny!" *Hugs Danny and cheerful then laughs* "It's good to see you man! Oh my god! I miss you so much even Dash miss you too!" *Smiles at Danny and look at Wes* "....."

Wes: ("I can see why they are friends for long time.") *Look at Kwan* "...."

Dash: "K-Kwan!" *Blushes* "Sure I did miss him too but everyone is watching... Kwan? Kwan?? Kwan??? Kwan?!" *Look at Kwan and Wes then looked at Danny*

Danny: "I miss you guys too!" *Laughing* "Kwan, Dash, this is Wes Weston also he will be my guide of this school." *Look at Kwan and Wes then Dash* "What's their problems?" *Very confuse*

Dash: "I don't know man..." *Very confused as well*

Kwan and Wes: ("I will crush you and I will win Danny's heart! Weston/Chin!") *Energy around them but Kwan has SSJ4 aura and Wes had Kaioken aura*

Dash and Danny: ("I can tell this is not going to end well... I pretty sure they will get along just fine... Hopefully... Also I hope they're not fighting with each other.") *Bit worry now*

Wes: "So since we have the same classes together, do you wanna hangouts after Danny and you can bring your friends along too." *Smiles at them and look at Kwan also bit rivalry and jealousy with him*

Danny and Dash: "Umm... Sure we can Wes." *Smiles back*

Kwan: "We 'love' too!" *Smiles back and looks at Wes also bit rivalry and jealousy with Wes*

Danny and Dash: ("They at it...") *Sighs*

Mr. Lancer: "Alright students, settle down and please take your sites." *Walks in the classroom*

The other students: "...." *Sits down and sigh*

Mr. Lancer: "We have a new student today, his name is Daniel Masters also he is the son of the CEO but better know as Vlad Masters." *Write the subject on the chalkboard*

The other students: "The son of.... The CEO?! THE VLAD MASTERS?!" *Shocked everyone and didn't know Danny is the son of Vlad then looking at him*

Wes: "Whoa!" *Shocked as well and didn't know he was the CEO's son* ("He is also the missing kid of the Fenton.") *Know about Danny was missing child*

Jazz: ("My little brother is raised by Vlad Masters?!") *Shocked but more happy to see her little brother again* ("But Danny not going to remember me cause we didn't see each other for along time also I glad he is save now.") *Smiles and sigh of relief*

Danny: ("They shocked and hard to believe that I am Vlad's son also but it's is true that I'm his son.") *Giggles to himself and look like incorrect puppy*

Wes and Kwan: ".... Bruh!" *Dies from cuteness and nosebleed* ("So cute!") *Hold their nosebleed*

Dash: ".... I think you kill them man." *Look at Danny then looked at Kwan and Wes*

Danny: "Yeah and I think broke them too, hehehe." *Nervously smiles and laughs*

To be continue....