Raising Danny part 7

Danny: "So what is with you guys lately?" *Look at Kwan and Wes*

Kwan and Wes: "We have a bit history but nothing very much to worried about it Danny." *Smiles and chuckles*

Danny: ("I should be worried and I hope they don't tear each other apart.") *Nervously smiles*

Dash: ("Well, I hope not either.") *Nervously chuckles*

Kwan and Wes: "Yep!" *Smiles, look at each other and speaking in Japanese* "Dewa, otagai ni shinestsu ni suru hitsuyõ ga arimasu. Dakara danî to dasshu wa shinpai suru hitsuyõ wa arimasu." ("Ok then we have to be nice to each other. So Danny and Dash don't need to be worried.") *Nod to each other*

Danny and Dash: ("Yep, we are completely worried now but we hope they don't kill each other.") *Still worried more*

After they finished eating their lunches so they have a free period...

Wes: "Hey Danny, may I ask you something?" *Look at Danny*

Danny: "Sure Wes." *Looks at Wes and smiles*

Wes: "Everyone in the class find it hard to believe that's you are the CEO's son and why you came to Casper High anyway?" *Ask Danny*

Danny: "It's true that's I'm the CEO's son and I came here cause my friends will be here." *Chuckles*

Kwan: "Oh I just remembered just now, I think we are having a field trip tomorrow to Mr. Masters' job." *Just remember*

Dash: "Oh yeah, Danny will not be at school tomorrow cause tomorrow it's bring your children to works day." *Notice it as well*

Danny: "Yeah, I will see you guys tomorrow and don't worry I will be there tomorrow." *Smiles*

Sam: "So he will not be tomorrow but he will be at the CEO's job? Causes he is the 'son' of the CEO, that's is a lie because there no way he is the CEO's son." *Ear dropping on their conversation*

When school was over, Danny kept his promise to Dash, Kwan and Wes.. Time skips to the class field trip...

Kwan: "So this is Mr. Masters' job look like in person." *Amazed and smiles* "Man, I can't wait to see Danny." *Taking pictures on his phone*

Dash and Wes: ("Kwan is really a weeaboo.") *Smiles and laughs*

Mr. Lancer: "Everyone stay together and remember this build is very big so please stay with your partners." *Telling his students to stay together*

Danny: "Hello, welcome to the Masters Crop." *Smiles at his classmates* "Oh, hi guys." *Happy to see them*

Dash, Wes and Kwan: "Hi Danny. Is your father available now?" *Smiles at Danny*

Danny: "Yep, my Dad is available now." *Smiles and look at Vlad*

Vlad: "Hello and I believe everyone met my son Danny already." *Greeting everyone*

Sam and Tucker: ("W-wait w-what?!") *Shocked to see Danny* ("He is the son of the CEO Vlad Masters.") *More shocked*

The students: "What?!" *Shocked and speechless* ("There no way that Danny is Vlad Masters' son!!") *Still speechless*

Vlad: "Kwan, Dash and Wes why you boys goes with my son." *Smiles at them*

The boys: "Sure!" *Nod yes and smiles*

Danny: "Thanks Dad! Follow me guys." *Smiles and walks with his friends*

The boys: "Thanks again Mr. Masters." *Smiles and follow Danny*

Vlad: "You are very welcome boys." *Smiles and look at the students bit serious look* "So I heard it's was hard to believe that Danny is the son of the CEO and now you all believe it noe?" *Ask them and look at Sam*

The students: "Y-yes we are sir." *Their faces turn pale* ("He mean business.") *Looks at Sam as well*

Vlad: "What this rumors about my son is not the son of the CEO, Samantha Manson?" *Death glare at Sam*

Sam: "Ummm... I... Uh uh...." *Completely speechless*

Vlad: "So everyone know that Danny is my son and the son of the CEO, I will advise you to stop spreading rumours of my son. So am I clear?" *Crossed his arms*

Sam: "Y-yes sir." *Completely scared of Vlad*

Vlad: "Good. Everyone else want a tour of Masters Crop?" *Went back to kindness*

The whole class: "Yes please?" *Scared and now they know where Danny got his personality from* ("Man, now we know where he got it from.") *Now they know*

After the whole class was having a tour and while Dash, Kwan and Wes has free time with Danny...

To be continue...