Raising Danny part 2

Johnny 13: "You know Vlad, I was thinking if you can put Danny in daycare so that way Danny can had some friends to play and one of us will pick him up from daycare." *Look at Danny*

Vlad: "Maybe you are right Johnny I think it's time for Daniel has some friends to play with. I hope he don't show his ghost form to anyone at very young age also I will put him in daycare tomorrow." *Held Danny close to him*

Baby Danny: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping in Vlad's arms and staying close to him*

Johnny 13: "I'm pretty sure he won't show his ghost form Vlad." *Smiles at Danny and kiss his cheek*

The next day...

Vlad: "Danny, Papa have to go to work and your Uncle Fright Knight will come to pick you ok?" *Smiles at Danny and look at Miss. Joy then give Danny to her*

Miss. Joy: "Don't worry Mr. Masters, I'm sure Danny will get along with the others." *Smiles and hold Danny*

Vlad: "Thank you Miss. Joy and I love you Danny." *Kiss Danny's cheek and left for work*

Baby Danny: "Papa!" *Giggles and look at Miss. Joy*

Miss. Joy: "Are you the cutest thing that I ever have seen~!" *Smiles at Danny and saw his scar on his left eye* "You poor thing but you are still the cutest ok honey?" *Feels bad for Danny but still treat him with a lot of love and caring* "Danny, you can play with Sam, Tucker, Dash, Star, Paulina and Kwan ok?" *Put him down in the play pin*

Baby Danny: "Hmm?" *Look at Sam, Tucker, Dash, Star, Paulina and Kwan then watch them plays with toys*

Baby Sam and baby Tucker: "Ah! Eek!" *Playing with each other and giggles*

Baby Star and baby Paulina: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Held each other hands to stay close and taking a nap* "Zzz... Zzz..."

Baby Dash and baby Kwan: "Hmm?" *Look at Danny and crawls over to him then starts to play with him*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Giggles, playing with Dash and Kwan*

Miss. Joy: ("Oh my god~! They are so cute~!") *Smiles and taking care other babies in the daycare then look at the clock* ("It's 2:13 p.m. and I gonna to miss them so much.") *Anime tears cause she is a weeaboo*

Fright Knight: "I'm here to pick up Danny." *Smiles at Miss. Joy*

Miss. Joy: "Are you Danny's uncle-?" *Holding him in her arms, blushing when she saw Fright Knight's face was so handsome and he has a scars on his face* ("Quick Ling! Imagine him in his underwear!") *Imagine Fright Knight in his underwear* ("Oh no! He's hot!")

Baby Danny: "Uncly!" *Reaching out to him and smiles at Fright Knight*

Fright Knight: "Hello there, my little knight. How was he? I hope my little knight wasn't too handful for you to handle." *Chuckles and held Danny in his arms*

Miss. Joy: "Oh, no, he is a little bean and Danny was well behaved and... He was good and he like Dash and Kwan also I think if is ok that he come here often is that ok with his father?" *Giggles and blushing*

Fright Knight: "I will ask his father Miss. Joy." *Kiss her hand* "Have a good day m'lady." *Walks and smiles* "Danny say bye bye to Miss. Joy." *Chuckles*

Baby Danny: "Bye bye!" *Wave at Miss. Joy*

Miss. Joy: "Bye bye Danny.... And come back again ok?" *Blushing so hard and sigh* ("He kiss my hand and call me 'm'lady!' Also what the heck is wrong with me?!") *Do the anime fall*

Vortex: "Huh?" *In the sky and saw Fright Knight with Danny* "Vortex was watching you Fright Knight. Danny is happy that he make new friends." *Give him an animal cookie*

Baby Danny: "Cookie!" *Eating the cookie*

Fright Knight: "Oh, I knew you was there the whole time." *Held Danny close to him*

Noctune: "Let's go home now before any humans see us also think we kidnapped a baby." *Chuckles*

At Vlad's castle...

Ghostwriter: "Zzz..." *Sleeping, head on the table and arms are fold* "Zzz... Zzz..." *Drooling in his sleep*

Box Ghost: "G.W.?" *Poking the Ghostwriter's face*

Youngblood: "Hi guys and welcome back you guys!" *Smiles*

Fright Knight: "Hello Youngblood." *Chuckles*

Youngblood:  "Also can you stop poking Ghostwriter's face already Box Ghost?!" *Look at him*

Box Ghost: "Ok ok, fine." *Stop poking the Ghostwriter's face*

Baby Danny: "Hmm?" *Look at Vortex and reaching out to him*

Vortex: "What wrong Danny?" *Pick Danny up and held him close to him*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Giggles at Vortex and like him already*

Vortex: "Vortex like and love you too Danny." *Smiles at Danny*

To be continue...