Raising Danny part 4

Toddler Danny: "Papa?" *Look at Vlad and confuse*

Vlad: "Yes Daniel?" *Chuckles and look at Danny* "Are you confuse little badger?" *Smiles at him*

Toddler Danny: "Papa tha?" *Point at Vlad's ghost portal* "Papa iws a ghos ghos?" *Trying say ''that'', "is" or ''ghost''*

Vlad: "Yes Danny, your Papa is a ghost ghost." *Form of black rings and turn into a vampire-like ghost* "See?" *Laughs and chuckling at Danny*

Toddler Danny: "Ghos! Ghos!" *Giggling, whitish-bluish rings and turn into a ghost with snowy white hair, neon and light neon green eyes* "Ghos! Ghos!" *Smiles at Vlad*

Vlad Plaumis: "Yes Danny." *Kisses Danny's cheek* "Me and you are ghost ghost but we are half ghost ghost." *Look at his ghost portal* "That portal lead to your unclies', grandmothers', grandfathers', cousins' and aunties' home which is rule by the Ghost ghost king." *Sit down on the chair and put Danny on his lap*

Toddler Danny Plaumis: "Huh? Ghos ghos kin kin Papa?" *More confuse and trying to say the word "king"*

Vlad Plaumis: "Yes the Ghost ghost king king Danny but you are too young understand and maybe someday you will understand Daniel, when you get older." *Smiles at him and stand up* "Do you want some cookies?" *Saw his adopt son being so cheerful*

Toddler Danny Plaumis: "Cookie! Cookie!" *Cheerful and clapping*

Vlad Plaumis: "Ok ok Danny, we get cookie cookie." *Chuckles and smiles at Danny then invisible and went to the kitchen to get some cookies*

Toddler Danny Plaumis and Vlad Plaumis: "Yay!" *Eating their cookies*

Box Ghost: "Well someone is turn into his little ghost form." *Smiles at Danny*

Ghost Lunch Lady: "Yes he is Box Ghost." *Giggles and point Danny's cheek*

Toddler Danny Plaumis: "Ah!" *Giggles and smiles*

Vortex: "Danny is so cute now!" *Smiles* "Vortex is happy." *Hold Danny in his arms*

Toddler Danny Plaumis: "Uncly For-rex!" *Smiles at Vortex, hugs him and trying to say "Vortex"*

Vortex: "Aww!" *Hugs Danny back and smiles*

Few days had passed by and Danny turning 6-12 years old...

Kid Danny: "Papa, do you think I will make new friends?" *Look at Vlad and holding his hand*

Vlad: "Yes, you will litte Badger and Uncle Johnny will come to pick you up." *Look at down and held his hand then smiles* "Daniel be good and I will be at work also don't show any one your powers ok? If you do then they will keep your sercet." *Ruffled Danny's hair and kiss his cheek* "I love you Danny." *Leave for work*

Kid Danny: "Ok and bye bye Papa!" *Walks in and look at other kids*

Mr. Antonio: "Children, we have a new friend here and his name is Daniel Masters also please be nice to him ok? He may be half blind and it's don't mean you will treat him different." *Look at the kindgrander classroom* "Do you understand?" *Bit hrush and sweet to the kids*

Kindergarten: "Yes Mr. Antonio." *Nod yes and look at Danny, some like and some don't like him*

Mr. Antonio: "Danny you will sit with Dash and Kwan ok?" *Smiles and point at them*

Kid Danny: "Ok!" *Sitting next to Kwan and Dash* "Hi, my name is Danny Masters." *Cheerful*

Kid Dash: "Oh hi, my name is Dash Baxter and this is my best friend Kwan Chan also wanna be friends?" *Smiles at Danny*

Kid Kwan: "Hi!" *Giggles and smiles at Danny* ("Oh my goodness! He is so cheerful!!") *Cover his face*

Kid Danny: "Sure!" *Smiles back and giggles*

Kid Sam: "He is half blind! I will not be friends with him!" *Look at Danny* "Why you will be friends with a half blinded freak?!" *Growling and crossing her arms*

Kid Danny: "H-hey I did nothing to you!" *Look down and holding back his tears*

Kid Kwan: "Leave him alone Sam!" *Bit mad at her* "Cause Danny is half blind and don't mean you had to pick on him! So. Back. Off!" *Bit more scary and hugs Danny* ("He is a sweet little muffin!")

Kid Sam: "...... F-fine!" *Leave and scare of Kwan when he is mad*

Kid Danny: "Thanks Kwan." *Hugs back and smiles*

Kid Dash: "I never seen you this mad before also you are kinda scary when you get mad." *Bit scare of Kwan*

Kid Kwan: "You welcome Danny and also sorry if you guys seen that. It's happen when someone trying to hurt or make of fun any my friends' feelings but I can be scary sometimes but not all time." *Smiles at Dash and Danny*

Kid Dash and kid Danny: "Right!" *Smiles back and giggles then start to draws and coloring*

Kid Kwan: "I love drawing." *Drawing and coloring*

Kid Danny: "Guys watch this. Also can you guys keep a secret?" *Show them his ghost powers*

Kid Dash and kid Kwan: "Cool! Yes we can Danny." *Smiles and like Danny's powers*

After Danny and his friends finish coloring. Johnny came to pick Danny up and went home but they was throw a birthday party for Danny. Few more years have passed...

Danny: ("So this is Casper High School... I hope I will see Dash and Kwan again also I don't wanna face Sam and Tucker again if I do... Show my powers to them but I am glad they kept sercet from everyone.") *Smiles and walks in the school*

To be continue....