Finding Danny in the Ghost Zone

Maddie and Jack: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping in their own bedroom*

Jazz: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping in her bedroom and hugging her teddy bear*

Baby Danny: "WAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAH! WAAAH!" *Crying very loudly and feel someone or something picking him up* "Mmmm... Mmmm..." *Stop crying and look at Nocturne*

Nocturne: "Shh shh, there there, little young one." *Holding Danny in his arm and use his ghost powers to make animals shape forms* "There there, little one. The mean scary dreams are making you cry?" *Smiles at Danny*

Baby Danny: "Mmm... Um..." *Calm down and look at the animals shape forms by Nocturne then giggles*

Fright Knight: "The little one is in danger and Pariah Dark know the little one is born." *Look at Danny*

Baby Danny: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping in Nocturne's arms and having good dream*

Nocturne: "What?!" *Shocked* "But how?!" *Put Danny back in his crib, put the blanket over him and look at Fright Knight* "What do you mean by that Fright Knight?! The little one is safe with his family and us ghosts as well, but here you are telling me that the Ghost King find out that he is born by a human and a ghost?!" *Trying not be too loud for Danny to wake up*

Fright Knight: "Look, I understand that you are upset and angry but it best for him to stay with Vlad Masters ok? He will be safe with him and his sister will be safe with her aunt." *Put blanket on Danny and wake the parents up then pick Jazz up and turn invisible*

Nocturne: "I-I... Fine." *Sigh* "Alright alright, let's hope for the best now." *Look at Danny* "We will meet again little one." *Smiles, kiss his head and turn invisible then leave*

Baby Danny: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping and having good dream*

Pariah Dark: "Ah, the little one." *Walk in Danny's room and look at him* "You are very rare little one but yet your father married to your human mother." *Pick Danny up and smirk at him*

Baby Danny: "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping in Pariah Dark's arms then open one of his eyes*

Pariah Dark: "This is end of you little one!" *Cut Danny's left eye and got blast by Jack*

Baby Danny: "Waaah! Waaah! Waah! Waaah!"

Pariah Dark: "Gah!" *Got blaster*

Maddie: "..." *Holding Danny in her arms*

Baby Danny: "Waaa!" *Crying in his mother's arms*

Jack: "Take Danny to the Ghost Zone now Maddie!!" *Kisses Maddie*

Maddie: "I will Jack." *Kisses back and ran in the Ghost Zone*

Meanwhile in the Ghost Zone...

Maddie: "..." *Holding a box and walking in the Ghost Zone* "I am so sorry and I love you so much Danny." *Place the box down and smiles at him*

Baby Danny: "Ah... Bah..." *Look at his mother*

Maddie: "..." *Tear up and running away*

Baby Danny: "Mmmm... Mmmm... Waaah! Waaaaaaaaaah! Waaah! Waaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" *Cries very loudly and scaring few ghosts*

Unnamed ghosts: "Aaah!" *Flies away cause from Danny's cries*

Time flys by in the Ghost Zone... Don't ask please.

Vlad Plaumis: "Huh?" *Hears a baby crying and flying to the sound* ("A baby in the Ghost Zone?") *See a box, walk up to the box and saw a baby* "..." *Smile at Danny*

Baby Danny: "WAAAH! WAAh! WAAAH! WAAAH!" *Crying loudly* "Waaah! Waaah... Ummm... Ah..." *Calm down and look at Vlad*

Vlad Plaumis: "Shh, shh." *Holding Danny in his arms*

Baby Danny: "..." *Reached his hand out to Vlad*

Vlad Plaumis: "There there, everything is ok little one. Did you want to stay with me?" *Smiles at Danny and fly back to his castle*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Clapping his hands and smiles at Vlad*

Vlad Plaumis: "I will take that a 'yes' from you." *Smiles and chuckles*

At Vlad Masters' castle....

Vlad: "You are safe now little one." *Put Danny in a crib and smiles* "Sleep tight, little Badger." *Walking to his bedroom*

Baby Danny: "..." *Yawns and rubbing his eyes* "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping and wake up then look at Walker*

Walker: "Hmm mmm." *Walking pass Danny's crib and humming*

Baby Danny: "Bah..?" *Turn invisible to get out of his crib and follow Walker by crawling*

Walker: "Huh?" *Feel someone or something is following him, turn around and look down* "How did you got out of your crib little one?" *Pick up Danny and chuckles*

Baby Danny: "Eek!" *Giggles and clapping at Walker*

Vlad: "I see you met Danny, Walker." *Smiles and chuckles*

Walker: "Yes I did Vlad." *Smiles* "He is a cute one." *Holding Danny in his arms*

Vlad: "Yes he is and I think going to adopt him." *Chuckles*

Baby Danny: "Bah!" *Giggles and look at Vlad*

Few days passed...

Ghost Lunch Lady: "Hmm hmm hmm." *Humming, making the birthday cake for Danny*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Giggles and sitting in his highchair*

Ember: "Look at you!" *Smiles and look at Danny* "Happy birthday, my little rockstar!" *Giggles and held Skulker's hand*

Skulker: "Happy birthday, my little Hunter." *Holding Ember's hand*

Johnny 13: "Oh my god! He is so cute!" *Smiles* "Happy birthday, my cute little Biker!" *Blushes cause Danny is too cute for him to handle* "He is too cute! Cuteness is overload my mind..." *Cover his face*

Kitty: "He sure is cute." *Giggles and smiles* "Happy birthday, sweetie." *Pats Johnny on his back*

Shadow: "😃." *Smiles at Danny and pats Johnny on his back as well* (EddiexBruce: "I didn't know what to put...")

The other ghosts: "Happy birthday, Danny!!" *Smiles and cheering*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Laughing, clapping and giggling at them*

Wall: "Happy birthday, my little Police Force." *Smiles at Danny*

Ghost Writer: "Happy birthday to you Danny!" *Smiles and making new kid and babies books for Danny* "Happy birthday, my little Writer."

Vortex: "Vortex like Danny cause he is so cute!!" *Smiles at him*

Nocturne: "Lunch Lady?" *Look at the Lunch Lady Ghost* "Lunch Lady, is the cake ready yet?" *Smiles*

Lunch Lady Ghost: "It is ready!" *Put cake icing on the cake and put the number one candle on the cake then bring the cake out*

Vlad: "Daniel." *Put cake icing on Danny's nose and smiles*

Baby Danny: "Eek!" *Giggles and laughed*

Box Ghost: "Aww!" *Laughing* "I have to bring a lot toys and gifts for Danny." *Smiles*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Eating cake with his hands*

Vlad and the other ghosts: ("The cake is azaming!") *Eating the cake*

To be continue...