Raising Danny part 3

Vortex: "Vortex care for Danny! Vortex love Danny! And Vortext also hugs Danny!" *Kiss his cheeks*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Giggles and smiles then look at Norture*

Noctune: "Well someone is happy, hopefully Danny's powers don't be active just yet at very young age- Woah!" *Duck in the nick of time*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Shoot ice beam from his eyes and giggles*

Vortex and Noctune: "Ummm..." *Look at Danny then look at each other* ("Yep, his powers just active...") *Look up at ceiling*

Sidney Poindexter: "Hey guys, what just happened just now–" *Look up as well and jaws drop* "How in the pickle in a jars and sandwiches he did that?!" *Look at Danny who was giggling and laughing*

Baby Danny: "Coo! Coo!" *Trying to say the word 'cool', laughing and giggling*

Noctune: "Well, he is a baby still so we can't be mad at him also who teaching my little Dream Prince that snowy icy powers in the first place?!" *Sigh and look at Danny* "Danny, can you tell me who teach you that powers? I promise I won't get mad ok?" *Smiles at him*

Baby Danny: "Uncly Frost-tee Bye Bye!" *Saying Frostbite's name over and over again*

Noctune: "Uncly Frost-tee Bye Bye, hmm?" *Thinking then realize what Danny trying to say Frostbite's name* "Ah I see now, so Uncly Frosty-Bite teach you that snowy icy powers?" *Chuckling*

Baby Danny: "Hmm mmm!" *Nod yes and look at Noctune*

Noctune: "Thank you Danny and no more snowy icy powers ok?" *Kiss Danny's cheek* ("Frostbite I going to crush your bones soon!") *Sigh*

Baby Danny: "Kay kay!" *Smiles and starting to be fussy*

Vortex: "Did Vortex made Danny upset at me?" *Worried and scared*

Noctune: "No no Vortex, Danny is getting sleepy and he needed a nap that all." *Kiss Vortex cheek* "Shh shh, Danny let's take a nap together ok?" *Chuckles and walks to the kitchen*

Danny: "Mmm..." *Rubbing his eyes and yawns*

Noctune: "I know I know, my little Dream Keeper." *Making Danny's bottle and warming it up then get it to him*

Baby Danny: "Ah!" *Drinking the warm milk from his bottle and finish his warm milk half way*

Noctune: "I love you my little Dream Keeper." *Patting Danny's back and smiles*

Baby Danny: "...." *Burps and close his eyes* "Zzz... Zzz..." *Sleeping on Noctune's shoulder*

Noctune: "That's my little Dream Keeper and I believe I need some rest as well even I am the Ghost of Dreams." *Yawns and walks to his bedroom then put the blanket on the bed, put Danny on the blanket, put pillows on the floor so Danny won't fall off of the bed and lays next to Danny* "Sweet dream, my little Dream Keeper." *Kisses Danny's cheek and taking a nap*

Maddie the cat: "Meow?" *Jump on the bed and look at Noctune* "Mew!" *Lay down next to Danny and close her eyes* "Purr~." *Taking a nap with them*

Skulker: "Pandora has you seen Maddie? Vlad's pet cat anywhere?" *Asking her*

Pandora: "Shh, look at them." *Giggles and smiles*

Skulker: "Huh?" *Look at Maddie, Noctune and Danny taking a nap together* "So cute." *Chuckles and taking a couple of pictures of them then post it any social media*

Prince Aragon: "Hmm?" *Look away from his book and look at his phone* "Very cute and very sweet." *Chuckles and went back to reading his book again*

Johnny 13 and Kitty: "Oh, awww so cute!" *Chuckles and giggles but Johnny can't handle the cuteness*

Shadow: "!!!" *Look at the photo and smiles* "???" *Look at Johnny then look at Kitty*

Kitty: "Shadow, you know Johnny can't handle anythings is so cute for him." *Look at Shadow and patted his back*

Johnny 13: "So much cuteness!!! Why?! Just why?!" *Cover his face*

Undergrowth: "Danny is a cutie but I love him very much like anyone would even he was kinda freezing my children." *Chuckles and the photo from Bertrand's phone*

Bertrand: "Yes he sure is a cutie and calm down plus you are regrow your 'children' again Undergrowth." *Look at the photo from his phone*

Penelope Spectra: "Awww~. They are so cute~!" *Giggles and look at the photo from her phone*

Bertrand and Undergrowth: ".... Ummm...." *Look at Spectra* ("What the heck happen to her?") *Look at each others*

Noctune: "Zzz... Zzz... Huh?" *Wake up and rubbing his eyes* ("What time is it?") *Look at his alarm clock* ("It's 10:00 p.m.") *Yawns and look at Danny* "Hmm~." *Chuckles and pick Danny up then petting Maddie*

Maddie the cat: "Purrs." *Sleeping and purring in her sleep*

Baby Danny: "Mmmm... Mmm..." *Wake up, fussy and cries* "Waaaah! Waaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!" *Still crying*

Noctune: "Shh shh, it's alright my little Dream Prince." *Calming Danny down and smiles at him* "Uncly Nighty is here for you." *Kiss Danny cheek and giggles*

Baby Danny: "Waaaah...! Ummm..." *Calm down and look at Noctune*

Few weeks, days and months has passed when Danny is turning 3 years old...

Toddler Danny: "Papa!" *Trying to stand up*

Walker: "Honey! Danny is trying to walk and I get the camera!" *Ran to the room to get the camera*

Wall: "Danny, are you trying to walk?" *Smiles at Danny and giggles*

Skulker and Johnny 13: "Oh my god! My little Hunter/my little Biker is going to walk for the first time!" *Smiles but Johnny still can't handle the cuteness*

Johnny 13: "Why?!" *On the floor and doing the same thing like Deku*

Walker: "I got it!" *Start to recording and smiles then patting Johnny's back*

The other ghosts: "You can do it Danny and we love you!" *Recording as well*

Vlad: "Danny come to Papa." *Smiles and arms out*

Toddler Danny: "Papa!" *Taking his first step* "Papa! Papa!" *Start to walk to Vlad*

Vlad: "You are almost there Daniel." *Chuckles*

Toddler Danny: "Papa!" *Keep walking to Vlad*

Vlad: "You did it!" *Pick Danny up and kisses his cheek*

Toddler Danny: "Papa!" *Giggles, smiles and laughing at Vlad*

Ember: "Yes you did it my little Rockstar!" *Smiles at Danny and chuckles*

To be continue....