My Chemical Romance And One Direction... And Then There's Me

A/N: So, I got this idea of putting these two band's together when I saw a story with them living with each other.

I started to think on how they would react and how everything would soon become extremely hilarious when these two band's clash together because of their differences.

So, I read the story, but I found it not very fulfilling in my expectations from the story line, but I still enjoyed it, to some point.

So, I decided to write a story with them, they move in and blah, blah, blah, but there's someone else, and let's hope my spelling and stuff is good, because that kind of ruins some of the writing and stuff.

If you guy's have any idea's you want to add, or see something happen, just comment and i'll try my best put it somewhere into the story.

Just clear this up, i'm not taking this person's story, I had actually thought about it in the past (In a boring math lesson), and when I saw someone doing it, I thought I might as-well put my idea out there as-well.

I will be posting stuff like picture's of character's, the house, outfits and some other stuff in an Album i'm putting together for this story.

So check that out.

So here it goes, my new story, "My Chemical Romance And One Direction... And then There's Me"