Chapter Seven: Plot Twist

I walked out of the room nervously after pacing the whole thing for an hour. 

Walking down the stair's I stopped as everyone went silent, looking at everyone I then stared at the ground before hurrying out of the front door and into the car. Dad climbed in and pulled me into a big hug, "You look beautiful" 

My cheek's reddened as he chuckles, "But I do have to ask... how did you cover them up...?"

'Make up does wonder's apparently'

He nod's and pull's his phone out, "Smile, this is probably the only time i'll see you wear a dress!" I scowled at him even more as he took another picture.

Turning I looked out of the window, sitting in a dress, heels, black clutch and a pair of dangling black earring's that the fool has told me to wear. We pulled away, towards the hell that awaits myself, my family and the wankers that are becoming tolerable because I can laugh at their stupid asses on a daily basis.

~ Later ~

Getting out of the car as the paparazzi went nuts at the very sight of a red head girl getting out of a car in a dress, "Talon! Talon Way! Look this way sweet heart!" Dad and Mikey flanked my sides instantly as they guided me to the carpet that lead into the building where a party was being held.

One Direction met up with us and we walked in a group, a hate filled group - but they didn't need to know that now, do they? Not with my ass hole of a manager.

"One D! MCR! OVER HERE!" looking over I pulled away from the group and looked at the guy who called for us.

"Talon Way, good to finally meet you! My question is if you are in any kind of relationship?"

Shaking my head he thought for a second, "How about your ex? Luke wasn't it?"

Stiffening I shook my head and then felt a hand on my back, "Come on Talon, your dad is getting antsy" looking up at Harry as he stared at the reporter guy with a blank face.

He then gently guided me away as I stared up at him weirdly, because let's face it, this fucker hates me - so what the fuck is going on here?

Guided into the building I turned and gave Harry a weird look as the elevator door's close, "It was your Dad's threat, he threatened if one of us didn't go get you he would personally make sure none of us had children anymore" 

Smirking I turned and stared at the elevator door's, feeling the need to laugh at his paleness, "So who's this Luke that guy was talking about?"

The smirk wiped off of my face instantly and I stared at the floor's as they stopped and the door's opened. Walking out instantly I quickly found my dad and stood by his side.

"Found me okay? Nothing bad happen?"

I nodded and he looses up visually before we turn to find a boy eyeing us up and down, "Hi, the names Justin"

My Dad groans and I elbow him before I shook Justin's hands, "Justin, Justin Bieber. I'm sure you've heard of me?"

Putting a finger on my chin I tapped it before shaking my head, sorry bub, don't believe i've heard of a jerk called Justin Bieber.

Justin stared at me in shock as I gave him a smile before grabbing Dad's arm and pulled him away. A few minutes later he burst out laughing and I stood there, as he falls to his knee's, hitting the ground with his fist as he cried, "His face! Holy shit that was priceless!"

A boy in a black vest walks past with a tray of drinks and I quickly snatched a glass off of the silver surface and sipped it while I leaned on the wall, Dad still killing himself laughing as Mikey walked over to us, confused.