Chapter Nine: The Parcel On The Door Step

A/N: Holy shit guys, I'm soooo sorry. I had this chapter ready to go and I completely forgot about it! Someone - SMACK ME IN THE FACE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD DONE THIS CHAPTER A MONTH A GO *BANGS HEAD ON THE DESK*

Anyway... let's go... sorry for the wait again guys, I'm a slow uploader recently :S

Word count: 1140

~ Caitlin

Talon's Point Of View:

"Heeeyyy, sexay lady"

For the love of all things that involve in sanity. I banged my head against the table as the stupid song continued blasting from the Boy Band's part of the house - yep, we've decided to divide the house into, Boy Band zone, My Chem Zone, Food zone and Bathroom zone.

I feel as if we're being really immature about this - but Dahvie and Jayy decided to scare the Blonde one - Niall - and now the Boy Band absolutely hate Jayy and Dahvie's presence and had said that if they're staying here, they're dividing the house.

I mean, c'mon, all they did was jump out of Niall's closet with a fake bloody axe and a leaf blower that sounded like a chainsaw - it's not their fault Niall hit the floor in terror and became unconscious.

Jayy wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I looked up at him as he gave me a grin, "Guess what I brought with us?" I tilted my head curiously at his devious expression that was on his face.

"I brought... Criminal... Minds..." he whispers and I screamed - yeah, I screamed... I really like the tv show, okay?

"God dammit - we just got her away from that show, and now you're re-introducing her to it?!" Ray groans and I wrapped my arms around Jayys neck as I hugged him to death.

"Woo! PARTY!" Dahvie yells and runs into the room with bags of food and - ermm, not legal things.

"TO THE LOUNGE ROOM!" Jayy yelled and ran his Flamingo-like legs out of the room.

Grinning Dahvie and I ran after him before we jumped onto the couch before we all kicked our feet up as the TV show started.

No... not this one... no...

"WAIT!" Spencer  screams and I face planted on the floor, trying to stop myself from crying - don't judge me. We all have our fictional character we absolutely freaking adore to death. And the episode ended - with Spencer's second love died by her stalker shooting herself in the head, and her's.

"Such a dramatic persona-"

Fucking dramatic my ass - this shit is emotionally wrecking.

"Hey - there's a package for Talon" Zayn walked past, dropping a package on Jayy's lap before he came and sat on an arm chair. Sitting up I put my arms out for Jayy to pass me the package, which he did.

Opening it I froze as I stared at the black and red bear that was surrounded with black tissue paper. Feeling ill I picked up the card that the bear had pinned to him and read it,

Talon,

Even though you left me behind, kissed another mans lips, my un-dying love is still as strong as before.

I will have you, mark my words Talon Way.

You're mine.

Jayy snatches the card from my hand and I looked up at him, feeling intensely ill. He read it as he shook in anger, "That bastard" he growled before he picked me up off of the floor and picked the parcel up and gave it to Dahvie, "Burn it"

Dahvie nods and walks out of the room, not saying another word as Jayy dragged me up the stairs to my bedroom where he shut the door and pushed me down onto the bed.

"Why didn't you tell us he's back?!"

'It just... I got a text yesterday and-'

"Why didn't you tell me? Or you dad?"

'Because I knew you'd freak out' I stared at my lap as Jayy paced back and forth.

"I'm telling your dad-"

'No! Please, it's not like he'll get to me Jayy, I'm surrounded by the band, you two and security guards when I'm out. I'll be fine-'

"You weren't fine when he decided to beat on you!" he growled and grabbed onto my shirt and yanked it off of me and dragged me over to the mirror, "Look what he did to you Talon! Don't be an idiot! He's fucking not right - he cut you for god sakes! And I fucking know we could have put him in jail for attempted murder from what he did to you, all when you two were 'dating'" Jayy spat as I stared at my scarred skin.

Jayy span me around and stared into my eyes, completely pissed at my easy-go attitude with the fact Luke had found me again - well, he doesn't know I had fallen asleep crying last night, does he?

"He broke all your ribs at least twice, he sprained your wrists and beat you to you were unconscious -  you suffered in silence for three fucking years, and only told Dahvie and I when he tried to finally rape you. I don't want to see that happen Talon-"

'It won't happen Jayy, I swear-'

"You swore to us he will leave you alone too, but when he came back to our house and tried to strangle you while you were sleeping, he won't leave you alone Talon"

'I already have a restraining order against him Jayy-'

"Well it doesn't seem to be fucking working" Jayy screams, turning and punching the wall. I swallowed as he pulled his fist out of the wall, leaving a round hole where he had hit.

"Jayy, shush. I just had to shoo what's-his-face away from the door because he head you yelling" Dahvie turned to me and put a shirt on me before we turned back to Jayy.

"We need to tell Gee-"

'No!' I signed angrily at Jayy, 'It's my problem! I'll deal with it!'

"You can't fucking deal with it, stop being so fucking stubborn Talon!" Jayy growled at me.

"Guys - we need to focus and not be at each others throats, we need to think of something so he won't get to her again" Dahvie calmly says as he waves a white shirt of Harry's in front of us.

 "Right, we need to figure out how to keep Talon safe and so that her band doesn't know... even though I'm against that" Dahvie mumbles the last part.

'Okay... Well... how are we going to do that?' I asked.

"Well, we're leaving in three weeks... we need someone who isn't in your band to keep an eye on you-"

'No, oh god no. Anything but that' I stared in horror as Dahvie stared at Harry's bed.

"Who are you bunking with?" goddammit.