Chapter Four: Sweet, Sweet Revenge

I was sleeping peacefully, until I was submerged in cold liquid, I screamed and sat up, almost set jello was all over me, Harry, Louis and Zayn was howling in laughter, "Y-" I made the 'y' sound, before I gave up and just screamed in frustration and stormed out of my room, I suddenly felt a rope on my ankles and I tripped.

I face planted into a sticky mess of glue, I screamed again and tried to get up on my feet without falling over, "Talon?!" I screamed at Mikey and his eyes widened, "I'LL GET DAD!" he runs into dad's room.

"HEY! FREAK!" I turned and Harry threw a bucket of goose feather's on me, I stood there in shock, before I screamed and tried to attack him, he laughs and grabs onto my goose feathered and glue hand's and pushed me against the wall.

I kicked around, and he narrowed his eyes at me, I gasped and instantly shrunk back as he raised one hand above his head, I squeezed my eyes shut and made myself small, please don't, please don't.

"AHA!"

I opened my eyes to see him dropping glitter on my head, I saw dad walk out of his room and he stared at me and Harry in horror, well, uh... Harry's hand was still raised and looked like he was going to hit me, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" dad roar's and storms over to Harry and grabs him by his collar.

I saw Mikey run over dad and try to get him to let Harry go as he yelled at him, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?! WITH MY DAUGHTER?!"

"Gee, back off, okay? It was a prank, I over heard them" Mikey whispers to him.

"HE WAS GOING TO HIT HER!" Dad roar's, Simon run's upstairs and sees dad trying to land one on Harry face, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Louis and Zayn stood next to him with a guilty look on their faces, "They pranked Talon!" Ray yells.

Simon turns and looks at me, I waved at him, "For the - I hope to god they prank you guy's back" Simon growls, before leaving... that ass.

I grabbed dad and dragged him away from the kid, I turned and glared at Harry, 'Watch your back, Fluffy. We're coming for you' he stares at me in confusion, then I gave him the middle finger for good measures and then turned and stormed towards the bathroom, I scowled, Operation Get Back At These Little Fuckers, is now under way.

~

My alarm clock went berserk and I ran out of the bathroom, the same time everyone did and we all fought for the only bathroom, and Zayn was able to slip in just as we all tackled one another, "HA-HA!" he laughed and locked the door.

I sat up next to Mikey and huffed, Mikey turned to me and winked, I raised an eye brow at him, someones got a prank up his sleeve.

We walk into Harry and I's room, he pulls out silly string and just anything you could imagine. I put shaving cream in his shoes, silly string in his suit cases, I turned to see Mikey cutting the crotch and butt part out of his briefs and pants....

I bit my lip and started to throw honey around his part of the room, I emptied ants into his pillow case and then put it back, I then got fabric dye and died all of his shirts, jumpers- everything of his that I can dye.

I then got all of his electronics and dumped them in a tub of jello and nodded to Mikey, who then took them to put them in the fridge.

I looked around, and continued putting a mini ball made out of news papers (that had spider eggs in it) and then put that in his jacket pocket and even put some tampons drenched in fake blood in his pockets, bed, shoes, and in his beanies... stupid beanies.

I stepped back and took a picture of it, black mail... or twitter. Either way, I win.

I walked out,  smiling innocently and then walked into Louis' room and took his phone. I turned it off and put it down my shirt and then started to go through his gear, and found a small book, I opened it.... Louis has a Diary?