Chapter One: Wait, Boy Band? Say What?!

"Talon, hurry up!" I rolled my eyes and quickly finished my hair and double checked myself, phone, iPod, wallet. I then looked into the mirror and saw my pale complexion and my hair.

My hair was dead straight and my eyes had eye liner and mascara on them.

I don't wear any other make up, since i'm probably the most laziest person, and I can't be bothered to do much of anything, in the whole entire universe. 

That's right, I don't discriminate, aliens have feelings to!

I rushed down stair's, my boots thumping against the stair's as I skidded to a stop in front of Gee "You ready yet?" I held up my finger.

I dashed into the lounge room, kissed Lyn's cheek and then baby Bandits and then ran to the front door with a impatient Gerard stood "You down, now?"

'Shup up and get into the car' I signed to him.

He chuckled and we got into the car.

"The manager's haven't called us in nine month's, I think they're going to make us go on tour again"

I sighed, 'Again? Dude, your not getting any younger, your basically a grand daddy'

Gerard glared at me "Oh, ha ha, shut up" he pushes my head gently and I smack his hand's away with a smirk.

"Now sit there, be quiet and be a good daughter" he glared at me and I put on a innocent face.

'Aren't I always?"

"Oh, you know your not. Remember that time you and Frank decided to see if you could get to the bottom of the stairs of the motel by ripping off the hotel room door's?"

I sat there, re-living the memory, what a awesome day that was.

"Or how about when you and Frank decided to become transformers and duct taped toaster's and other kitchen appliances to yourself, then you ran around the Warp Tour screaming 'Imma be, I'mma be, I'mma be, be, be a TOASTER TRANSFORMER!' and then you guy's decided it would've been funny to duct tape a band to their tour bus?"

'Hey! Mikey helped with that to!'

Gerard chuckled "We all did"

'That's right, don't keep blaming me!'

We both chuckled, re-living the awesomeness of the Warped Tour.

We got to the record lable's building and we climbed out of the car and I ran toward's the guy's.

They saw me and opened their arm's us "KIDDO!" Ray yelled and hugged me.

"Naw, how's one of my favourite nieces?" Mikey said, ripping me from Ray's arm's.

'Alright, how's the wife?"

"Pretty good" he said.

Frank then grabbed me and looked at me "Hi"

I waved at him "So, talked yet?"

I shook my head "Okay, so..... how's my pranking buddy?"

I grinned at him 'Bloody brilliant, how about you Transformer buddy?'

"Pretty good, the girl's have been asking about you" I grinned.

"Come on guy's, we gotta go see what the evil henchmen has devised for us this time!" we all walked in, chatting and mucking around as we made our way to our meeting room.

We walked in and saw four people sitting there, one being Simon Cowell.

I turned to Dad and looked at him in shock and quickly signed to him, 'What the fuck is Simon Cowell doing here?!'

He looked at me and lightly whacked the side of my head "First, no swearing, second, I don't have a fucking clue" 

I stare at him, really?

'I'm nineteen though'

"And your my daughter, so sit down and listen, then we can see what he's doing here"

I followed daddy dearest's instruction and sat between him and Frank, while I stared at Simon Cowell.

"Hello My Chem"

"Hey Teddy" Mikey looked at our manager.

"So, your wondering why you are all here?"

"Nope, i'm wondering why you're wearing a pair of crocs" Frank said. I looked under the table and giggled.

"Right, I have been close friend's with Simon Cowell" 

I cut him off by waving my hand's in front of me.

'Since when have you been friend's with the British man?'

"Twenty year's, anyway, we both have been talking to each other lately, and I told him about you guy's. He then suggested that his new band, he's put together awhile ago, he thought it'd be interesting for you guy's to make a collaboration Album together, and then you guy's will be filming three video's for the album's and then going on tour with them on the release of the album"

We sat there for a second, letting what he just said to sink in.

"WHAT?!" the guy's yelled as I sat there in silence.

"You guy's will be living with the band for nine month's and you will be bonding and working on an album with them as-well"

"Woah! Wait a minute! We didn't agree to this!" Dad said.

"To bad, we've already made the arrangement's"

I stood, banging my hand's onto the table and frantically signed to our ass of an manager.

'What about their families?! They'll be missing out on their children's child hood! They'll be forced to not see them for month's!'

"That isn't my problem" 

I narrowed my eyes, 'It is, because they will not perform. You can't force us to perform'

Ted was about to say something when Simon spoke "I am taking note of what you are saying, we will make arrangements for breaks and holidays in-between the tour date's and the making of the Album for the everyone to do what they please, visiting their families and friends or shopping or what ever"

I stood there, what is going on?!

Frank pulled me back down into my seat "Fine, but this will be our last Album" my jaw dropped.

"Agreed, but after you guy's retire, we want to release some other song's like we did for Conventional Weapons, since that was such a huge hit with the fans"

"Fine, but we will have ninety percent of the monet earned from that" Teddy look infuriated with that.

Simon stepped in "I'm sure Ted will be accepting your offer, you have two day's to pack your bag's and then fly out to England"

"Fine, but may we know what band we are making this Album with is?"

"One Direction"

Say what?!

"But-!"

"Now, I suggest you all go start packing, you guy's are in for a grand time with boy's"

We were pushed out of the room and we all stared at each other in shock.

'Guy's, what are we going to do?'

"We're going to do what we do best, we play our music, and then come back to our families" I nodded.

I turned to Frank "And create chaos for everyone" I smiled at Frank sadly, the guy's have depressing expressions at the thought of leaving their families for such a long time.

"Well, let's go break the new's to them" 

This can't get any more worse than it can, oh wait, they're a famous boy band with girly music.

It just did.