Chapter Five: Don't Cry Your Little Heart Out

A/N: RIGHT, i'm doin' it! I'm going to try to write some lyrics.... just... this is going to be terrible :P

"Talon?" I looked up to see Liam, the fu- "Can I sit with you?" I shrugged and he sat next to me and dangles his legs off of the side of the bridge with me, "Why did you come here" okay, think... how to answer and idiot.

I pointed to the water, he look's down, "Woah" I nodded, the water had a vortex in the middle of it, which looked pretty cool, "How?" I shrugged, well, there's a type of plug on the bottom- but how am I going to tell him that?

"Can I ask you something?" I eyed him and slowly nodded, "Why did Ted say that about your mother" I grabbed his arm and slowly wrote on it with my finger, telling him.

Because its true.

"But that's impossible, every mother loves their chi-" I shake my head, he wouldn't understand, he's to sheltered too.

"... Your dad's worried about you, after he punched Teddy you should have seen his face, he looked like he saw a ghost murdering a puppy or something" I ignored him and turned back to the black water.

It was still raining, and my clothes were more soaked then before, "Here's worried about you, Talon" I shrugged, he isn't worried, he's worried about my story getting out.

"Harry's worried" that ass? I gave Liam a disgusted look and he laugh's, "You don't really like him, ha?" I shake my head, "Or any of us" I awkwardly sat there before putting my hand out and did a 'So-So' with it.

"Ha, so you don't want to kill us" now, I never said that, I gave him a evil smirk, "Well, I guess Louis and Zayn have met their match. That prank you pulled on Harry, Zayn and Louis... you should have seen Harry's reaction, he practically turned into a right girl- screaming and all" I smirked, oh I wish I saw that.

"Nice touch with the honey by the way, how'd you get it to get on the roof though? It just randomly drips down onto him" I shrugged, a magician never reveals her secret.

We sat in silence and I heard a big clap of thunder above us, "Come on, we should head home" I shake my head, "Come on... i'll give you food" I shrugged, not really hungry.

I hear him sigh and something was thrown over me, I jumped and nearly fell off of the edge, a hand grabs my arm and I held onto their arm, they pulled me back over the edge and I stared at Liam, that ass!

"Sorry, I didn't want you to catch a cold" I scoffed and took the rain coat off and threw it at him before walking away, "No! Wait, Talon!" I rolled my eyes and walked home, I knocked on the door and it opens.

"TALON!" Frank scream's and tackles me in a hug.

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU!" he squeezes me in the hug, practically squeezing the water onto the floor of the front entrance.

"TALON! DON'T YOU DARE EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!" Dad scream's and steals me from Frank's arm's.

"Right, shower- and bed. You are going to catch a cold girl!" he yells and drags me up the stairs and shoves me into the shower, I sighed and locked the door and then showered, I made sure the shampoo and conditioner wasn't apart of a prank and then scrubbed my head down.

I glanced in the mirror and saw all my make up was off... my eyes trailed down to my towel and I slower loosened it and saw the scar's all over my stomach. I swallowed the sick in my throat and turned, seeing even more. I quickly fastened the towel and walk out of the bathroom.

I stopped like a deer in head light's as Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry and Liam's jaw drops, "Holy sh-" Louis cut himself off, "Woah..." I turned and walked into my room and slammed the door shut. I locked it and then pulled some sweat pants on and a band shirt.