Chapter Three: As Cute As A Button

And......

BANG.

Scream's filled the air and I quickly ran down the hall way and into my room. I dived onto my bed and clawed my way under the cover's and pretended I was sleeping.

The door burst open "Talon..."

I kept my face blank and continued to be sleeping.

I felt someone grab my ankle and tugged me out of my bed. I screamed as he dragged me down the hall way.

"What's going on?" Frank and I looked at a half sleep, er, blonde guy?

"Nothing"

NO! HELP ME IRISH DUDE!

"Why are you dragging Talon down the hall way?"

"Because...."

"Frank! The fuck are you doing?!" yay! Dad's here!

 "Uh, she put custard in water balloons again!" 

I sit up and glare at Frank while signing, 'Fucking ass, I was sleeping!'

"Both of you, bed. NOW" Frank and I scrambled back to our room's and I sat on my bed.

I looked over at Harry to see him frozen, half getting out of bed and half still in bed.

'The fuck you looking at?' I signed.

He look's at me blankly "Uh, what?"

I rolled my eyes, reached over to my lamp and turned it off and pulled the cover's over me, and started to fall asleep as the guy kept staring at me.

I heard him turn his lamp off and turn in his sheets.

I instantly fell asleep as the house went silent again.

~

 I sat on the kitchen table, eating a box of cereal. 

"Talon, what are you doing?! You have a signing to go to!" I was ripped away from my box of fruit loops and shoved into a car full of British ass hole's, and then my dad.

I threw myself at him and he chuckled, "Did he seriously take your Fruit Loops again?" he mused.

I nodded, "Good, because last time, you were fucking hyper" I sat back, giving him the finger.

I sit in the car as everyone went silent, then I noticed the blonde kid had jell bean's, I eyed him, and then waving my hand's at me, "Wha-?"

He look's at me confused and then I mime out that he should throw a jelly bean into the air. He eye's me, confused but does it anyway, I catch it in between my teeth and give him a cheeky grin, "That was cool" I swallow it and nod.

He does it again and again, and I caught it every time. Then, he threw a black one, I caught it and threw it at Ray, who had his mouth open. He caught it and ate it, "Thank's'

I shrug, 'I don't like that one, it taste's yucky',Ray chuckle's.

Then we arrived, the car was surrounded my fan girl's, they pressed their faces and bodies against the window and I shrunk back as they screamed about having some guy's kid's, "You okay?"

I looked to see the guy, I don't know his name.... I nod, and he smile's, "Don't worry, you'll get use to it" he grin's at me. I point to my mouth then to him. He tilt's his head to the side in confusion, I then grabbed his arm and put my finger on it, and wrote 'NAME?' on it.

 "Oh, it's Liam" I nod and go back to looking at girl's, I smirked, one pushed her face to the glass, and I did the same, I opened my mouth and breathed on it, she look's at me in shock and I go back to my seat, grinning like an idiot.