Part 8- What the Fuck?!

The next morning, i wake up and the first thing i do is sigh.

I rub my face and i stand up and walk over to the bathroom and get changed.

I walk down the stairs to the dorm and i spot Hermione sitting on the couch.

"Hermione?" I say as she turns around and she sees me "What are you doing? i thought that you would already be in the great hall, you always are this early"

"I was waiting for you, i only just got down here and i heard you getting up" She says as she stands up and holds the portrait door open for me as we both walk through and down the hall, to the great hall.

*****

We both sit down on the Gryffindor table with Harry and Ron.

"So how was it then?" Ron asks us

"How was what?" Hermione asks, confused as she reads the news.

"Your dinner party" Ron says

"Ron, there is no need to be like this" I say "You should be glad, if anything, that you didn't get invited" I say as i eat a piece of toast.

"It was pretty boring actually... i think Slughorn is having a Christmas party as well, you know" Hermione says "And we're ment to bring someone"

"I suspect that you will be bringing Mclaggen, he's in the stud club isn't he?" Ron says

I glare at him, from beside him.

"Actually, i was going to ask you" Hermione says as she looks at him across the table "Considering that Y/N and Harry are going i couldn't ask one of them to be my plus one, so you were my last option, but i guess i won't now" She says as we catch eyes across the table and i look down at my cereal.

"Good luck today Ron" Lavender Brown says as she walks up to the table. "I know you'll do great!"

I raise my eyebrow as she walks away.

Today is the day of the Gryffindor quidditch game and Ron seems nervous as Harry gives him his drink.

*****

"Come on!" Hermione says as she stands up from the table "Let's head to the quidditch stands"

I nod as we both say good luck to Ron and make our way outside, towards the Quidditch grounds.

"So who are you thinking of asking to Slughorns Christmas party?" Hermione asks me

"Oh, umm, i'm not sure. I'm thinking i might just go with someone as a friend.. maybe Neville" I say as i look at her, to my left side, as we begin to climb up the stairs to sit in the stands.

"Oh, that sounds-" Hermione starts

"Y/N! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Pansy says as she runs up the stairs to where we are.

I look at Hermione and we both raise our eyebrows to each other.

"And what could you possibly want me for, Pansy?" I ask her.

"I just want to talk to you... please" She says

My eyebrows go up in shock as she has never been polite to any Gryffindor before, she must really want to talk to me."

"Alright, fine!" I say as i look at Hermione "You go on without me, i'll be there in a minute" i tell her and as she begins to walk up the stairs to our seats i grab her hand and whisper "If i don't come back in 20 minute, she's killed me" I say as Hermione rolls her eyes and walks up the stairs, out of sight, i turn around and follow Pansy.

*****

After being dragged from walking to my seat i now find myself standing next to a tree with Pansy, of all people, talking.

"Pansy what do you want?" I ask as i lean against the tree

She is quite for a minute and just as i am about to open my mouth to say the question again she kisses me.

I am quick to pull away "WTH Pansy?!"

"I like you" She says

"Yeah, i can tell from the kiss you tried to steal" I say as my eyes are still large from shock "Give me some warning!" I shout as i wipe my mouth.

"i..i'm sorry i thought you were into- You know what, never mind" She says as she goes to walk off, but i grab her wrist.

I sigh "Listen, i'm sorry, that... that just caught me of guard, i shouldn't have been that mean"

"It's ok, clearly your not into who i thought you were into" She says as she crosses her arms over her middle.

"Girls?" I question and she nods "No, i'm totally into girls, chicks are better then dicks, am i right?" I say as we both laugh "I just didn't know that you liked me that way"

"I only just figured out myself" She says and i nod

"I know how it felt when i figured out that i liked girls, it was hard to except... but just because you figured out that you like them, doesn't mean that you should not wait" I say and she nods

"I'm sorry, i...please don't tell anyone about.. this" She says gesturing around us.

"No, don't worry, your secrets safe with me" i say as she nods and walks off

What the fuck just happened?!