Part 14- I almost killed you!

The next day, we all sat around the big Weasley family dinner table chatting and laughing.

"Wanna pull a cracker with me, Harry?" I ask as i turn to him, sitting next to me and he nods.

We both pull on either end of the red Christmas cracker, and a penguin flies out and i watch as he lands on top of the Christmas cake in the middle of the table and he starts ice-skating on the frosting.

"Professor Lupin?" He calls after he stops laughing

Lupin looks at us from getting up from the table after we have all finished our Christmas day meal.

"No need to call me Professor outside of school" Lupin says and Harry nods

"Can i talk to you?" He asks him as he walks over to him after giving me a smile and i nod at him.

I watch as they both walk out of the room and into the adjoining one.

I look at Mum as she walks back into the room and she puts a plate of mince-pies in the middle of the table

"For later on" she tells me as she walks to the other side of the room, folding some laundry.

I smile as i take one of the top of the plate and i place it into my pocket, running out of the room.

I watch as Mum looks at the plate, spotting that one is missing as i run up the stairs.

"Y/N! I SAID NOT UNTIL LATER!" I laugh as i jump onto my bed in the bedroom i share with Ginny and i start eating the pie.

__________

When the night draws to a close, i walk back into the room, after doing my teeth, in my Pjs.

I sit down on the side of my bed, taking off my slippers when suddenly i hear something hit the ground outside.

I look out of the window and i see a fire ring start to make its way along the outside of our house and i quickly put my slippers back on as i rush down stairs to the front door, watching as Ginny, Harry and the others do the same.

I watch as Bellatrix comes and stands in the middle of the fire ring and then she runs out, just as the circle begins to close.

"Harry, no!" I hear Lupin shout as Harry runs past me and follows her out of the circle and into the corn field.

"Lupin!" Tonks cries as she rushes up behind him as he prepares to run after Harry, but he gets stopped, trying to fight off the flames.

"Ginny!" I shout as she manages to run off after an opening forms in the fire circle and i'm quick to run after her as the adults try to put out the fire.

"GINNY? HARRY?!!!!" I shout as i run through the field hearing Bellatrix sing

"I killed Sirius Black" 

Over and Over again.

Until suddenly, she just stops and i slow my pace to a halt.

"Harry?" I hear Ginny say in the distance and i'm quick to run to her, standing in front of her, blasting the Werewolf in front of her.

He manages to knock the spell off and he turns into a black mist as he shoots up into the sky, and then landing somewhere else in the field.

I keep Ginny behind me as we turn around, looking for him in the water our feet have found themselves in and i hear a noise in the corn and i hold my wand up to blast it when i see Harry run out of it and he stands with his back against us, in a triangle.

"I almost killed you!" I say to Harry as we all look around us, waiting to get attacked.

"Well you didn't" Harry says just as we find our feet on solid ground in the one island of grass, sorrowed by shallow water.

"HARRYYYY!" We hear Lupin shout just as we see the silhouette of Bellatrix into the corn and we all blast in different directions.

"GINNNNYYY, YYYY/NNNN!" We hear our Dad shout

Just then Tonks and Lupin come and stand on the island next to us, wands up.

I hear Bellatrix hiss and then i watch as her and the other death eater turn into black smoke and they retreat, or i think they are retreating until i watch them, open mouthed, crash through our house, making it go up in flames.

"Molly" Dad suddenly says as he runs off

"Mum's in there still?!" I shout as i fight the tears off running after him.

I run until i reach the end of the corn field and i sigh seeing George, Fred, Ron and Mum standing outside, watching the house collapse in flames.

I run up to the twins and i stand next to them both as i watch the house fall.

I feel them both, one on either side of me, put their arm around my waist and shoulders.

Our house is gone...