Part 4- I need that luck!

30 minutes later i walk into the hall with Harry.

We both get stared as we walk in and i turn to check on how Harrys nose is holding up, its still bleeding, but his nose has been fixed by Luna Lovegood after we bumped into her.

"Where have you been?" Hermione whisper shouts at us as we sit down opposite her and Ron.

"Long story and we don't really have the time" Harry says, but Hermione isn't having it as she presses Harry for details.

After a minute i turn to her "He's right, you know, it's a long story"

Hermione nods and sits back down, from leaning on the table to get closer to Harry to question him.

After glancing at Dumbledore i turn and see Harry has a drop of blood running down his face.

"Oh Harry-"

"Harry you've got some... Just let me do it" Ginny says as she takes the tissue from Harry and dabs his nose and i look at them and turn my head away to suppress a smile that coming over my face when i figure out that Ginny likes Harry.

But isn't she dating Dean?

I turn and look at her over Harrys shoulder, as she continues to clean him up and i look at her and nod towards Dean.

She shakes her heads at me and mouths that she will tell me later and i give her the 'you better' look.

*****

The next morning was spent bugging Ginny, to find out what's happening between her and Dean and also going to my classes.

I walk into Professor slughorns classroom and i come face to face with Hermione.

"Sorry" I say and i step around her, she smiles and goes to get something behind me and i make my way to stand at the front of the classroom as Slughorn tells us about what we will be doing today.

Hermione comes and stands next to me after getting whatever she needed and then we get to work, brewing a potion that could get us a drop of liquid luck if we succeeded.

*****

"Hermione are you sure you're all righ-"

"I'M FINE!" Hermione shouts, frustrated that her potion is not working out how she wants it to go. I retract my hand from her back and carry on with my potion. "Look, i'm sorry, i just really want.. need that liquid luck"

I turn to her, confused to say the least.

"And why would that be?" She blushes and looks back at her caldron, bubbling away with the unfinished potion that's going wrong.

"Right" I say, getting the picture "I see that you and Ron are like together..."

"No, It's not-"

"Gather around everyone, please, it's time to judge the winner of the liquid luck" Slughorn says as he cuts Hermione off and i smile at her, trying not to seem sad, and i walk to stand in the middle of the group of people standing around him.

"-for him.." Hermione finishes, mostly to herself.