Part 17- Thank You... (Extra Chap)

Over 19 years later:

Its been a long day, without you my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

Dear brother,

Its been almost 25 years without you. I would say how the time flies, but when I think back all I can remember is thinking how long it's been without you.

You always told me to follow my dreams, but how come you never got to live out yours?

Its not fair.

George is moving forward without you, but the first few months were torturous. I didn't think he would be able to survive, but I did as you asked... I'm living the life you always wanted for me. I'm happy.

While George married and named one of his children after you, I married and named my self after you.

I changed my middle name from Maria to fredrick. I know that you hated when I call you that as a nickname, but I know that it made us closer.

I got my first tattoo a month after you died. I got an F tatood right on the inside of my left arm so we'll always be close.

I didn't tell you enough, but I love you.

I'll always love you.

I know that you'd argue and say that I love my Hermione more, or Hannah, Freddie or molly, but you'll always be my brother.

Even after I got married and had my three amazing children... You never left my thoughts.

I love you, always, Fred

Your Sister.

__________

Thank you guys for the support on this book, in honour of 21k I thought that I would publish this extra chapter. I know its a bit sad, but I hope you liked it.