Part 9- Of cause

After i had gone and sat back down next to Hermione she had asked what happened but i just told her that Pansy had accused me of taking her Potions book.

I felt really bad for not telling her, truthfully, but i did want to keep my promise to Pansy, even if i hated her.

Ron ended up helping Gryffindor win the quidditch match and everyone was dancing in the Gryffindor common room, putting Ron on their shoulder, celebrating.

"WEASLEY, WEASLEY, WEASLEY!" They all chanted, and I'm not going to lie, it felt good to have my last name chanted and celebrated.

I'm standing next to Hermione in the corner of the room.

"I'm going to go and find Harry" I say to her as i realise i haven't seen Harry all evening.

She nods and turns to talk with another Gryffindor when i walk away, as they tapped her on the shoulder.

I look everywhere in the Gryffindor common room for Harry but i can't find him.

I laugh as i see Ron kissing Lavender in the middle of the circle.

Well, good for him.

Suddenly, Harry runs up to me

"Harry i've been looking for you-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"Hermione just ran out of the room in tears, i'm going to go after her" Harry says and i nod as i think.

She must have saw my Brother kissing Lavender... does she like my brother?

I stand there, thinking about it and the more i think the more i decide that i am right.

She almost, always sits next to Ron on the train.

She always laughs when he is around and she told him that she basically wanted to snog him when she was drunk on butter beer, which i didn't know was possible.

No wonder she never said that she likes me, she doesn't she probably only hangs around with me, because i'm his twin sister...

The more i think about it, the more i get upset, so i decide to go to my room, before i start crying.

I sat on the edge of my bed and i looked at myself in the mirror.

No wonder she doesn't like me, i mean look at me!

Ron wins quidditch and what do i win.... nothing.