Chapter 3

Crystal's POV

you know what I think might not want to get out of this school. I know exactly who the Ivan family are and what their parents do. You know its my fifth school on earth really and being close with two of the Ivan teens are not bad. And here I thought they'll be rude, fuck that I was wrong.

So I'm here talking to the Fuck boy also know as Zayn when I hear his sister laughing, I'm I funny? No but maybe because I called her brother a pussy that's why she's laughing, sweet.

Anyway Elena's on the other side of the class, oh shit I'm gonna get a fucking talk form her. You know I get we're cousins and all but she never talks to me unless we fight. Bitch always wants us to fight and who gets the blame? me as always. I don't want to fight but when someone stats me you bet ill be fight, shit I'll also be kicking ass.

Hopefully I make some friends here, I did see s blonde by the Ivan siblings I think that's Zayn's other sister, she looks sweet maybe I'll talk with her. I see Zayn smile then lean closer to me to talk, god I love his smell. You if no one was around id pin him on the desk and start kissing him but his of course Elena's girl so I'll WAIT.

Writer's POV

"You just say whatever you want?" asked Zayn

"Are you or not?" Right she was talking about him being a pussy or not

"I'm not"

"Then Fuck boy it is then"

"I don't like it"

You don't have to Fuck boy"

And with that Crystal leaves Zayn speechless. As the class carried on the whole day it was after school and everyone was gong back home. Emily was with Crystal by her bike and Victoria

" Hi" said Crystal to Victoria who hasn't said anything the whole time which got her curois. She faced her but only waved

" Oh this is Victoria she's shy around people" said Emily

"Right"

" Uhm i really like your bike" said Victoria quietly, Crystal smiled

" Thanks " Victoria smiled at Crystal

"So the liberty is always open at school times and then you have a card so your good to go" said Emily

"Thank you" replied Crystal

"So are you coming tomorrow?" asked Victoria to Crystal who smiled

" Tomorrow? sure ill start"

" Okay"

Victoria went to her siblings and the black car stopped again. Emily got in the back seat. the window opened again and Dexter smiled at Victoria, again

Victoria's POV

There i see him again , My best friends brother again staring at me i think. my dear friend Emily has three older brother Dexter, Daniel and David . the confusing part is that they all look the same.

"And the beautiful Victoria still stands before me?"

Says the one in glasses. He called me beautiful, oh wow ,no I dont like it mmm okay maybe a little

" How do you Know my name?"

i ask him , of course i know how but i kind of like how he talks it makes me feel special.

" My names Dexter"

So his Dexter, okay I'll take note. When I hear the car click then and only the i step back raveling his opening the car. When he stood in front of me he was like a tower, i had to look up.

Can I just say that I have a tall dad his like 6.9 and my mom is 5.9 So me I'm shorter than them but Dexter looks like his 6.5 if I'm not wrong ,I don't know.

He smiled then handed me a bouquet of red roses. Oh may they're beautiful, I take them but with a shaky hand. No one has ever given me there EVER! I blush and look back at him who was still smiling at me.

" Ah.. thank you"

Oh wow I sound so nervous saying that

"You welcome Victoria"

And with that he got back in his car and they drove off . I take a moment and stare at the car. What just happened?

Writers POV

Victoria then faced her siblings, blushing

"Did that just happen?" she asked

"Looks like someone has a crush on you sis" said Zeke

" Yah but... why me?"

She looked at the flowers and saw a card, she opened it.

~Cant wait to see you again my sweet Vixen~

The last word confused her

"Vixen?" she said Zeke took the card away from her, she faced him "Hey, give that back"

"Why'd that creep gave you flowers I don't know but you cat accept them"

" So give the card back"

"No"

" Give it back Zeke"

"Zeke give the card back" said Steven, so he did. Victoria held her flowers close to her while putting the card back inside

"Leave them alone Zeke"

"Fine"

They got in the car and drove off while Zayn was still talking to Elena

"So Zaynybo don't forget to open your gift"

" I wont forget"

" Okay"

They hugged and Zayn watched Crystal leave with her bike. They let go and Elena gave a kiss goodbye before walking away. Zyan and Amber then drove home. In the black car Emily couldnt take it anymore.

"What are you up to Dexter?"

"Nothing sis"

" Frist you complement her then give her flowers"

"I agree" said Daniel what was driving " What are you up to ?"

"Nothing"

"You do realize that your dealing with the devils daughter Dexter" said Emily

" I know"

"And mom and dad are very close friends with that girls parents" said Daniel

" I know, I wont harm her just want to talk to her"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Whatever your planning Dex it wont end well"

"Nothing is gong to happen"

"If you say so brother"

Dexter's POV

Okay one I'm not a stalking and two i like her . She really beautiful and stunner I love her shyness its just cute and her height too. look I know she's the daughter of the devil and yet I'm the son of the kingdom of gold yet no ones talking about us'

Victoria I've heard of her by Emily, yes I know my little sis is her best friend which is a bonus for me actually. But on a further note I don't want to harm or hurt her . Don't get me wrong if she was an adult i would totally want to date her but she's seventeen and I'm twenty - two. I know, I know its a five year gap which sucks.

She's beautiful and i bought her those flowers because she's adorable like a little kid I would hug all day and kiss or cuddle with if she's sad . Or maybe get her to may house if she's ... nope dang I shouldn't think that.

Dang I feel hard already thinking about her, shit