Chapter 13

Amber's POV

One minute Vicky and dad were fight the next she growled at us like a dog, How ? I don't know but then we four got worried when we heard stuff break inside her room. Then the next mom comes and we all go down because we tried knocking but she shouted at us, yeah shouted at us.

After that mom goes up then called dad and then aunt Erin comes with her boyfriend and now it' s quiet. It feels so weird to have it in here without no word from mom or dad. Mom comes down in tears and blood on her cloths. What happened!?

I wanted to ask but Zeke stopped me and she grabbed something in the kitchen before going back up.

So much was going though my mind right now but the one that gets to me is what if she's gone?

Tears came down my face and Zayn noticed so he hugged me

Zayn's POV

I'm here confronting Amber and her thoughts are loud. Of course I don't want Victoria to die, I haven't talked with her and she never talks to me.

She's still my sister and the thought of only having one sister in the house is just..... NOPE! NO WAY she's just going to be okay, I KNOW IT ! She cant die nope not today not ever .

With my free hand I whip my rising tears in my eyes and I just carry one comforting Amber, She's going to be fine.... Please be fine Vicky, we still need you

Steven's POV

I see Amber crying and thinking the worst which I think I'm think too but I'm trying to think that. She's going to be okay right? Gosh Amber's thoughts are so loud even I want to cry.

What did she do? Is she okay? I hope she is.... Vicky what did you do?

Zeke's POV

I see Steven there beside me wanting to cry, Ambers already crying thinking the worst but damn I feel this negativity in the room this sadness all around, it's heart breaking. I just wish that what ever happened to Vicky I just hope she's fine.

If she isn't and gone then....I don't want that okay. That feeling of being lonely it's not what I want okay. Vicky and I are like cookies and cream. We are both blondes hint the blond twins some people call us, we share a closer bond then any of our siblings.

She may be closer to Steven and I but She's closer to me and ... just the thought of her gone just pains me like loosing your other half and I don't want that

But if she's gone then... how will I live?

That thought alone kill me both mentally and physically

Vicky don't die on us and please, please not on me

Writer's POV

It's been an hour and Joseph was finally done. Sombra and Vanessa had to watch While waiting

"Well she's fine. Her breathing normal just unconscious, Mr. Ivan you saved her life with healing her arm. She just has a little bump on her head but she'll be fine. I've badged her head so the bleeding on the bump will stop. All she needs now is rest" said Joseph

"Okay thank you Joe" said Vanessa

"I'll see myself out"

"Bye" They both said

Once gone Vanessa finally looked around. Scratch marks on the walls, the mirror of her dressing table was broken. The vase that had Daniel's white roses broken on the ground and the chocolate box was still on the floor, not open yet. Vanessa faced her husband.