Chapter 16

Zeke's POV

I'm in my room doing some home work when Zayn comes opening my room, I face him and he looks worried.

"Can I talk to you ?" he asks and I nod. He closes the door and sits on my bed, I turn my chair to face him.

"So what's up ?"

"Should I break up with Elena ?"

....

"Do you want to ?"

"Well it's been going in my mind for a while now"

"So break up with her"

"I want to be with Crystal but I know that her and Steven are..."

He stops when he sees Steven coming out my bathroom. Long story short Steven was looking for his Hair product that I lost somewhere on the bathroom. Steven looks at me then at Zayn then back at me.

"What about me ?" HE asks

"Zayn likes Crystal" I say and I get a pillow on my face

"Dude what the fuck ?" said Zayn 

"Wait you like Crystal ?" ask Steven

"Well yeah but you and her are a thing right ?"

Steven starts laughing

"No dude were just kissing buddies and we had this weird talk about it but we're just friends"

I look at him and his relied. Shame he doesn't even know that Steven has a crush on Elena but I'll leave it.

"Dude if you want her you can have her but what about Elena ?"

"Dude I want to break up with her but  I still don't want to break her heart"

"Well think about and if you want then break up"

"I'll think about it"

"So when did you start liking Crystal?" 

I ask him and he faces me

"A while now"

"So why haven't you broken up with Elena?"

"Dude I don't know okay and I just don't want to think about Crystal right now"

"Why?"

I see him move around a bit and then I look back at Steven then back at him. Is he... No.. Is he hard? The thought makes me laugh.

"Why you laughing?"

"Okay, okay I'm gonna ask a simple question and you'll say yes or no okay?

"Okay"

"Do you have a boner right now?"

I keeps quiet and I crack up

"No way"

"Hey it's not my fault"

"Pff  Crystal gets you hard"

"Shut up"

He throws another pillow at me and then walk out the room. I look to see Steven laughing too