Chapter 7

Victoria's POV

I have this pain again and I hate it. I used it on Zeke, I should apologise. although I just wish Dexter could come now so I can talk to him, his been real nice and really caring. I love the gifts but the necklace was too much and the perfume, gosh .

I owe him big time

" What's going one with me?"

I ask out loud, questioning myself then sigh i need to relax

" Your changing Vixen"

I actually didn't scream but rolled off bed, making me hit hard on the ground, I didn't expect him to come now. But he also scared me, i forget he can just appear and disappear whenever.

"Are you alright Vixen?"

His still here oh my, I feel my face heat up. i get up and sit by bed

"Yeah"

I say that and his already smiling at me, I like his smile

"You just scared me"

And now when i just say that his sitting right next to me, I have to keep it together

" I thought you said you'll be coming at night?" I finally ask

"A little bird said I should come now" He replied and yet i always see him in those black sunglass, what is he hiding?

"You know I've never seen you without your glasses" I finally ask and he smiles

"Then take them off" he says and that made me feel nervous, I've never seen his eyes. I wonder what colour they'll be? Then again I'm scared

"No I shouldn't"

Dexter's POV

She's so cute when she's nervous and I do think it's time for to see my eyes. Look here's the thing I only hide them because they're very rare. I smile at her then reach to hold her soft, tiny hand.

Can I just say that compare my hand with hers and mines like I giant for her also I'm only holding her hand to give her confidents so she can do it. I see her blush and it's cute, everything about her is cute. I'm so glad I bought that giant bear for her, I hope she loves it.

" Take them off Vixen"

I leave her hand and stare, waiting for what she'll do next

" Uhm ... okay"

She said hen moved a bit. She slowly took them off and looked down at my glasses, not looking at me, adorable.

"You can look at me" I say

"I don't want to" SO CUTE! Seriously how if she even here? God she is just an adorable little flower, I love her.

"Why?" I ask her

"I've never seen you without glasses so..."

"So look at me"

The moment our eyes met she couldn't believe she she was staring at me. She stared at my milky brown eyes and what does she do? Well she moved closer and touched the sides of my face.

Note that it's the first time she's touching my face but I think she more interested in my eyes. And also feeling her touch for the first time is like heaven, sorry but you know baby skin ? Yes, NO either way her hands are just that soft and tiny. I swore they made a mistake on the name because Tiny should be it, Yeah.

" Your eyes are amazing" She says

" Thank you Vixen"

The minute I say that she must've realized and moved her hand, I miss the warmth. she even moves back and looks the other direction. Just adorable.

Writer's POV

" Sorry I didn't mean to touch you like that" she said

" It's alright Victoria" he moved closer to her " Why don't you ever leave you hair down ?"

"Because I like it as a ponytail"

"You should" she faced him " You'd look beautiful"

"So what's the problem with my hair up ?"

"Nothing" she folded her arm "I'm just curios that's all"

She faced the other direction, her hair smacked his face. He grinned then moved closer, holding her waist. Her face turned red and nervous got the best of her.

"Please let go" she asked softly

"Why?"

"It's ... un ...uncomfortable" he did also moving back

"Sorry"

"It's... fine...just don't do that aging" She faced him "Okay ?" He nodded

" Alright Vixen" She sat in the middle holding the teddy bear, he smiled " I take it you like the bear"

"It's fluffy so thank you" He smiled

"Always do it for that smile of yours"

"I don't think you'll se me smile"

"And why not ?"

"I don't like smiling"

"Why?" she shrugged

"I don't know"

"Well I'll make that change"

"How?"

"You'll see oh and by the way I wont see tomorrow or the next or the next"

"Why ?"

"I have a business to run Vixen"

"Oh"

"I'll see you when I come back, alright ?"

"Okay" He held her hand kissing it, she blushed and he smiled

"Goodbye Vixen"

"Bye Dexter"

He vanished and Victoria held her teddy bear the heard a voice by her door. She walked there, opening it to find Amber and Zayn standing right in front.

"You kidding me!"

"So that was Dexter huh ? that guy that always talks to you at school ?" asked Zayn

She slammed the door right in front of their faces. She smiled at their shouting but let them carry on. Then a raven saw that across and outside her bedroom on a tree. Dexter watched from the bird.

"Interesting"