Chapter 15

Amber's POV

After school Elena wasn't by Zayn weird since they always talk but looking at Zayn now his been staring at Crystal who was taking to Steven. She laughed and I think Zayn got even jealous or is he. I walk closer to him standing right by his side. 

"Why are you staring ?"

I asked him and he got a fright then faced me with a smile

"Geez Amy you scared me" I smiled

"Where's Elena ?"

"She left saying she's going somewhere with her parents"

"Oh okay" Then by the corner of my eye I see ... I turn to see "Oh looks like someone got a date"

Steven is kissing Crystal  while holding one of her leg up with his hand and the other holding her waist. Crystal was totally grabbing his face for dear life.

"I'm gonna break it" I tell Zayn

"Am ..."

I don't listen

"Steven !" They stop and face us "We have to go home "

He let go of her and nods before talking back to Crystal. Aww they're so cute together

Zayn's POV

They kissed, they kissed, they kissed! I'm sorry but no, no, no, no I wanted to kiss her like that not Steven. I fucking hate the dude and what's worse is that it's my brother!

They talk a bit I'm actually glad Amber stopped the kiss but they still talk. 

Get it over with already!

After a while they kiss again then he goes in his car and Amber went with him wanting to ask Victoria some questions, I hope she talks again.

They drive away and I got in my car then I notice, I smile

"Problem Crystal ?"

"Yeah Fuck boy mu bikes broken" Then she got her phone out texting someone, please tell me it's not Steven "Argh seriously"

"What's wrong ?"

"Well Fuck boy if you must know...." I frown

"Still hate the name"

"Should I tell you or not ?"

"Spill it Crystal "

"My dad sent someone to take my bike but only arrives two hours later so I have to wait"

That gave me an idea

"Or you can leave your bike and I'll drop you home"

"Why you doing that ?"

"You need a ride home so I'm offering"

She took a moment thinking about the idea

"Fine let me grab my stuff"  

and my heart just keeps on dancing

"Okay" I SAY and watch her stuff then walk to my car, I unlock and she puts her stuff in the back seat before sitting in the passenger seat. I happily drive away with her by my side.