t h r e e

amelia was walking, humming quietly to herself when suddenly a figure appeared beside her. "ahhhh!" she screamed jumping back before realising it was just luke, jumping again when alex and reggie appeared. "don't do that!"

"sorry" luke chuckled

"we just wanted to talk to you" reggie smiled softly at her, making amelia smile back

"okay, you can walk with me, lucky for you no one drives down here and won't think i'm a weirdo talking to air" amelia giggled

"so, your my sister?" luke asked

amelia chuckled "that is the reason i freaked out, i saw you and i was so confused. i mean i still am but i'll accept it"

"i always wanted a sister" he smiled

amelia beamed at him "i'm glad"

"i can't believe it's 2020. we died 25 years ago" alex said running his hand through his hair

"it must be difficult, everything you know is gone" amelia said softly "i mean you appeared in your old studio, to find that it's now someone else's house. it must have been a long twenty five years"

"see to us it was only an hour, and all that happened was alex cried" reggie shrugged

"i'm a very emotional person" alex defended

"me too, don't worry" amelia added "wait!"

she stopped walking making the ghosts confused "what?"

"we didn't technically introduce ourselves. let's do that" amelia said

"yes! i'm reggie! i play bass and i love star wars, puppies and pizza"

amelia giggled at his enthusiasm "i'm amelia, but no one really calls me amelia. most people call me millie or meels"

"are we really doing this?" luke asked unimpressed

"don't be a spoil sport and just do it"

"i'm luke and i write music"

"i'm alex, i'm a drummer"

"nice to finally meet you guys" amelia giggled as she started walking again

luke smiled catching up to his sister "do you play music?"

amelia's smile dropped slightly "i write music, sometimes, but i don't have the confidence to sing for people, julie's mom helped me a lot but now she's gone that confidence shattered"

reggie went to place a hand on her shoulder, expecting it to go through, but to his and everyone else's shock, it didn't. "what?"

amelia stopped walking again in shock. she stood in front of reggie and went to poke his shoulder, her hand feeling the texture of his leather jacket. she did the same to alex and luke, realising she could touch all three of them "this is insane, why can i touch you?"

"wait! so only you and julie can see us and only you can touch us, but everyone can hear us when we play" alex fretted

luke wrapped his arm around your shoulder as you started walking again, he felt the need to protect the sister he had only met not even an hour prior. "do, erm, do mom and dad let you play?"

amelia nodded slightly "it's different, because they support me because they don't want to lose me, they were upset that they lost you because of music, but they find it hard sometimes when i try to play for them because they said i remind them so much of you"

a car suddenly pulled up beside them, amelia tensed for a moment in luke's hold before realising that it was her dad in the car. he rolled the window down and sighed "you missy sure know how to panic your mother"