f o u r t e e n

successfully, amelia managed to avoid ollie and savannah all day, and kept her head down when she heard whispering in the halls. with a sigh she made her way to her car at the end of the day. julie hopped in the passenger seat beside her with a smile "hello hello, how was your day?" she asked

"stressful, but i managed" amelia smiled "are we waiting for flynn?"

"no she's gotta help the dance committee set up for tonight" julie answered

amelia nodded and pulled out of the school parking lot. julie connected her phone to the aux cable and started playing the playlist that the pair of them made together. they made it when they realised they had different music taste, and it has something for everyone to enjoy.

they arrived at julies about 10 minutes later, and made their way to the studio to find the boys. "hey guys" amelia smiled noticing reggie and luke

"hey millie" reggie grinned at her

"hi lia"

julie picked up a water can and started to water her moms plants in the green room, whilst handing the boys the flyer for the dance.

"we're playing a school dance? sweet" reggie grinned

luke huffed slightly "it's not exactly the Strip"

"and your not exactly alive, so you should be happy we have our first gig" reggie shot back

amelia snorted "look julie wasn't on board with the idea at first either, and i'm certainly not with it being in front of the whole school, but it could be a great way to build a following right?"

"yeah we need to play wherever we can, when we can" julie added

"no you're right. let's rock those kid's faces off, then play clubs"

"then record a single that gets a billion stream"

"i don't know what that is, but hopefully it gets us a tour and a manager"

"then we release a bunch of hit albums"

julie went back and forth with luke before reggie jumped in "then put out a country album that does surprisingly well"

"no" luke deadpanned

"if taylor swift can do it, we can too" reggie said

luke stared at him blankly, not knowing who it was, while amelia laughed.

"how do you know taylor swift?" julie asked "oh wait, mils is the biggest swiftie never mind"

"well i shred on banjo, sooo.." reggie grinned

"then i'll learn how to fiddle!" amelia added

"and before you know it, we're being inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame" luke smiled excitedly

"but one of us isn't there, because we had a blowout in 2032" reggie said "my money's on alex, he's so sensitive"

"what are we waiting for? let's get rehearsing"

"where is alex?" amelia asked

reggie smirked "he's with his new ghost friend, willie"

"oh my gosh no way!" amelia grinned "i bet they are so cute"

julie walked over to the key board, while luke plugged in his and reggie's guitars into the amp. amelia stayed with reggie for a minute. "hey, you know that song we wrote on saturday?"

"which one?"

"the upbeat one that's about being empowering women" amelia said, reggie nodded with a smile "i recorded it, and it's on a memory stick, i keep carrying it around in case i ever get the courage to sing it"