e l e v e n

"auntie lillie" amelia smiled hugging the woman that just entered the studio

"how is my favourite trio?" the woman in question, lillie, asked.

lillie, or as amelia knows her auntie lillie, isn't really her aunt, but someone who was really close to her family, the pair were basically sisters but since lillie is 42 amelia called her 'auntie' since she was little and it just stuck. amelia recalled her mom saying that lillie was her brothers best friend. at this thought, amelia tensed, realising why the boys had frozen.

"we're good, what are you doing here?" julie smiled, all three loved lillie.

amelia glanced at the three boys and sent them a sympathetic smile.

"mama em told me that mils was here, and papa mitch said she was upset about that dick of a boyfriend" lillie explained

"okay, while i don't appreciate when you and dad bitch about ollie the way that you do, maybe you were right this time" amelia sighed

lillie clenched her fists "my god i hope if luke and the others are ghosts they better haunt the shit out of him"

julie and flynn looked confused, not knowing why she brought up the boys when she can't see them.

"nope!" amelia said loudly, she looked like she was aiming it to lillie but everyone in the room, except the blonde, knew it was to the boys, who were ready to poof out.

"why not?" lillie pouted

"i'm sorry, whos the adult here?" amelia scoffed

"definitely not me, i'm not responsible enough for that" lillie shrugged

luke chuckled slightly "she hasn't changed a bit"

"anyways" lillie grinned dragging out the 's' "i heard of a little carlos that a little someone is singing again"

"yes!! she performed in front of the school with a-" flynn started but when amelia shook her head she stopped "with amelia on the keyboard, and she got back into the music program"

lillie placed a hand on her heart "oh my, jules, your mom would be so proud" she said hugging the hispanic girl.

"hey babe" another voice popped into the garage

ollie and savannah entered the garage and everyone in the room tensed up, and flared with anger when he used "babe"

"out!" flynn demanded "you too home wrecker"

"excuse me?" savannah spat

"oh you heard me" flynn snapped

amelia grabbed flynn's wrist before she could do anything to the blonde girl.

"you guys heard her" amelia spoke up stepping towards the pair

"what's up with you?"

amelia pointed between herself and ollie "we are done, i don't date cheaters"

"cheaters?"

amelia scoffed "do you think i'm stupid? i saw you. you kissed her"

savannah smirked "and what about it?"

"wow i want to punch this girl" alex muttered

amelia bit her lip "look you sunk down and kissed someone else while we were still together, and now i'm telling you. we're through"

"why would you even do that to someone as amazing as amelia?" julie asked

ollie scoffed "she's a jealous bitch, she lied to me about her stage fright and she was constantly jealous of savannah"