𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

𝕞𝕖 - 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟙𝟡𝟟𝟝

𝕞𝕖 - 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟙𝟡𝟟𝟝

☺︎︎

jeslyn sat on the living room couch, about five other people perched on different parts as well, one of those people being fuckshit, who was squished to her side, a 40 clutched in one hand, a cigarette occupying the other.

jeslyn held a nearly full cup of some type of liquor, which she had been sipping every once in a while. her and fuckshit hadn't talked much since they got inside, she could tell he was deep in thought about something. and if there was one thing jeslyn had learned about fuckshit since she'd met him, it was that he was always talking.

"are you gonna actually drink that? if you're not i can get you some other shit." fuckshit finally spoke, gesturing with his cigarette - held hand toward jeslyn's cup.

jeslyn looked down at the plastic cup filled with alcohol. she didn't know if she really wanted to get drunk tonight after what happened the last time she did.

she'd never been much of an alcohol drinker. sometimes she would have fun, stumbling around everywhere and laughing at everything. more often than not, drinking just made her either sad or angry, thus her last skateboard being broken after a particular angry drinking night.

after the night she was having so far, jeslyn decided she would take her chances tonight, in hopes it would be one full of happy memories rather than drunkenly crying over nothing and everything or punching something.

jeslyn rose her cup to her lips in response, downing the alcohol with ease. it trickled down her throat, burning its way to her stomach, where a familiar warm feeling blossomed.

fuckshit watched with wide eyes, definitely not expecting her to do that. it wasn't that he thought she was entirely innocent, after all, he did see her take the pill he gave her earlier like it was nothing. but seeing this quiet, shy girl he'd met just a few days prior chugging straight vodka like it was water confirmed that there was a lot he did not know about jeslyn.

"fuck shit, that was dope!" fuckshit exclaimed, setting his own alcohol down to slip his arm around her waist, pulling her even closer toward him in an embrace.

he didn't know why he did it, but it felt right.

jeslyn turned her face toward fuckshit's, whose was a lot closer than she expected it to be. he was smiling widely at her, clearly impressed. a smile appeared on jeslyn's face at the sight.

fuckshit was drunk, and not just a little bit drunk. like, the part of his brain that helped him make good decisions was almost completely gone. he stared into jeslyn's eyes, brown, he'd noticed. he'd never thought much about brown eyes, having them all his life, he just thought they were boring. but jeslyn's were the prettiest fucking brown eyes he'd ever seen.