𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 - 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞,𝕚𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕪

☺︎︎

another week had come and gone since the incident in the kitchen. well, jeslyn supposed it could be referred to as the incident in the kitchen as well as the incident in the bathroom.

fuckshit nor jeslyn had seen the other boys since that eventful morning seven days ago. they spent the rest of that first day in the house, talking for hours on end about both everything and nothing, and the next morning jeslyn awoke to a certain blonde curly-headed boy in her bed. except this time around, she wasn't so surprised.

the following days flew by, skate parks and late nights filling in their time spent together. fuckshit got his car back from his parents the second night, allowing the teens some much needed transportation and a lot more opportunity for adventure. the two sat at the beach that evening, snacking on stolen chips from the 7/11 and listening to songs fuckshit swore were 'the best of the best' as he slipped in a tape with the word 'cherry' scribbled messily upon it.

by the seventh day fuckshit knew he was, well, fucked. utterly and totally fucked. it was as if a bus hit him. a giant, emotion filled, confusion and realization bus hit him, right in the fucking heart. then ran him over, and hit him again. and again and again. before he met barbie, fuckshit didn't think anyone could ever understand him more than his best friend, more than ray did. ray knew everything about him, but he had slowly began to realize ray didn't understand fuckshit. not in the way barbie did, not in the way barbie could. it was deeper.

they'd talked about so much, and in such a small amount of time. he'd learned what made her sad, what made her happy. what she looked like when she woke up, how she spoke when she was so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. when she was feeling anxious, how to help calm her down. what her favorite color was, her favorite shirt to sleep in, her favorite song. he knew it all now. and so did she about him.

the deeper talks were rare. that's another thing he'd learned. when jeslyn was sober, she was happy. or, as happy as jeslyn could be when she was around fuckshit, which, typically, was pretty fucking happy. that was when the deep talks came less, or would only go so far. she strayed away from anything about her parents, her dad especially, same with her past friends.

however, when she was fucked up, now that was a bit of a different time. she opened up more, and fuckshit had noticed the more time they spent together and the more they got to know each other, the more jeslyn would tell him, and when she wasn't sober, she opened up the most.

although he felt bad that it bothered him for whatever reason, it did. he wished she'd say more sober, would trust him enough to tell him everything, yet at the same time he realized he wasn't much of an open book himself. everybody had secrets, some bigger than others, and he knew for a fact jeslyn had quite a few. they'd opened up to each other as much as they were comfortable with, and fuckshit had to tell himself that was enough for the time being, and time, is what he hoped they'd have a lot of.